Funny Stuff.. Bitch LETTING herself GO, and her "boyfriend" doesnt want her sexually ANYMORE, cause she got FAT!!! HAHA

XTamaska

the wolf in sheeps skin
meanwhile we get ѕhit on for our height, but that's ok. you just need to gym bro. when i was born, i was only 1 inch tall, but as soon as i hit the gym right afterwards and am now 19, i grew to 5'8 woo00ho 2 more inches to go

Last edited:

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
A man forgets his anniversary. The wife said, there had better be something on the driveway tomorrow that does 0-200 pretty quick.

The next day there is a box on the driveway. The wife goes out and gets the box. And inside there is a scale.

The man has never been seen since.

wakame

Incels.Net Novice
G
meanwhile we get ѕhit on for our height, but that's ok. you just need to gym bro. when i was born, i was only 1 inch tall, but as soon as i hit the gym right afterwards and am now 19, i grew to 5'8 woo00ho 2 more inches to go
Good luck.

Usetocel

Incels.Net Regular
I have caused offence in the past with this subject when broached with friends.
I think this 100 legit and is a 2 way street, and females definitely aren't exempt.
Imo both partners should keep themselves in shape. It's unreasonable to turn into a whale and still expect your partner to find you sexually attractive.
I work out and diet to stay in shape like lots of guys, and it's not unreasonable to expect the same in return.
I don't buy the whole "girls should be loved regardless of if they gain weight".
And I don't buy the whole "female bodies are different, childbirth, hormones".
Its a bullshit kop out