Fucking Pointless

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
So lately over the past month or so, I have been trying to looksmax, I have been going to the fucking gym everyday after work to try and bring down my weight to what it was when i was younger (i used to be very slim) to lose this fucking double chin i have now and yet i seem to be not losing any fucking weight, also have completely quit smoking tobacco and drinking alcohol and try to limit my stress in order to also improve my skin, like my weight that is also not improving, i honestly don't know what is the fucking point anymore, im not getting any younger and honestly i am just sick of everything

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Re: fuсking Pointless

even though gymcelling won't guarantee you a gf, you can still try extra hard. Dieting is the most important in terms of getting the right physique. So, if you really wanna lose weight and get in shape you must water fast, have a very strict diet, and work out regularly with a very motivated gym routine.

inunotaisho

Incels.Net Novice

Going to gym everyday might actually be adding weight. Gymming hard and not efficient will only deplete you of energy, leading to overeating. Its better to do 30-45minutes of efficient workout instead of 1,5 hour long workout.
If you really wanna lose weight you're going to have to do cardio, meaning running and swimming. Running especially and if you want to shed weight fast you will have to do it several times a day in short workouts.

As soon as you wake up you should do a 20minutes fast walk or run, with your system empty of food you will now have increased your metabolism for the rest of the day. Later in the day you should do a second cardio session, from 30 up to 45minutes of just long distance running/jogging. After a month you will have to vary your cardio session with swimming, cycling or just wary the way you run such as in the mid of your run rapidly increase the pace for 2-3 minutes and then jog again as normal for a few minutes and then repeat the same increase.

Intermittent fasting is good tricking your system not to get too used to its new diet and metabolic rate, do a water fast 1-2 days every week. Only have carbs with the meal before your workout, afterwards fibre and protein.

Do abdomen strengthening exercises every morning and after your workout, a tightened stomach will pull some of that fat back in. If you have a sloppy posture then try to correct that as well. If you got an office job with option to do your work standing then stand throughout the day. Also flex your abs through the day, it'll help you keep a good posture, not a full flex but rather around 60-70%.

Jog or walk 20minutes every morning followed by ab routine + stretching. Later in the day do a 45minute workout. 1 day for arms, 1 day for back, 1 day for legs, 1 day for abs. And 1-2 days in between workout days where you just fast on water. On those days just do some light walking or jogging. Do not overexert yourself on fasting days, you're just going to overeat or burnout.

Ravio

Niga cat

LonelyGuy said:
So lately over the past month or so, I have been trying to looksmax, I have been going to the fuсking gym everyday after work to try and bring down my weight to what it was when i was younger (i used to be very slim) to lose this fuсking double chin i have now and yet i seem to be not losing any fuсking weight, also have completely quit smoking tobacco and drinking alcohol and try to limit my stress in order to also improve my skin, like my weight that is also not improving, i honestly don't know what is the fuсking point anymore, im not getting any younger and honestly i am just sick of everything
Well "a month or so" is not enought, you have to do it al least for 3 months before seeing some effective changes, when your exercises feels easy increase repetitions and keep a strict 3 meal per day diet, look online for some advice or use a personal trainer for the first month just for develop a correct routine.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master

Fasting is the fast road to low IQ. Fun fact brain is made out of fat, other fun fact brain needs balance of blood-sugar or else headaches and dehydration. Fun fact in nature humans had to eat constantly, fasting is for people of the desert, who are usually insane.

Fat people will lose IQ due to clogged mental arteries...other than that, fat is good for your brain. Highest IQ is the one who is fat yet does not have clogged arteries, probably Buddha if my guess is correct.