Fucking bitches.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
I seriously hate most females. Literally every girl that I messaged on Blendr that lives in my town just ignores me or blocks me. They don’t even give me a damn chance.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Well, most dating apps are really just probably made by some incel trying to scam other incels for money with fake dating sites with russian scam artists.

There are some exceptions, such as Tinder, which are built of course for chads and high-tier normies.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
agreed! I tried POF, blendr, Tinder, I have NEVER gotten a "match" on tinder, not even ONE!!! And pof I get LOTS of BOTS!! Or women in russia looking for a rich american(Its probably some LANDWHALE operator trying to get males to send money overseas).. Dating apps are 100 percent USELESS for incels

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
Tinder and POF are the biggest crocks of shit ever fucking invented, these bitches literally go on these apps for attention, as even the average looking ones probably get 100 dicks thrown at them per day, for low value males such as the incel, its just a waste of time really

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
LonelyGuy said:
Tinder and POF are the biggest crocks of ѕhit ever fucking invented, these bitches literally go on these apps for attention, as even the average looking ones probably get 100 dicks thrown at them per day, for low value males such as the incel, its just a waste of time really
women are like rich assholes who are perfectly happy knowing that poor people are starving while they are living the good life

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
LonelyGuy said:
Tinder and POF are the biggest crocks of ѕhit ever fucking invented, these bitches literally go on these apps for attention, as even the average looking ones probably get 100 dicks thrown at them per day, for low value males such as the incel, its just a waste of time really
women are like rich assholes who are perfectly happy knowing that poor people are starving while they are living the good life
Thats one of the reasons i fcking HATE CAPITALISM!! RICH ELITISTS! True communism if its done Properly would be a MONEYLESS SOCIETY, with NO rich OR POOR, and everyone has the SAME! However, mankind is GREEDY and selfish by nature, and will never allow it to happen

aDoseOfBlack

Incels.Net Junior
Re: fuсking bitches.

Tremor has got it correct. Just take a dose of some black... dating apps ARE for quick access to chads and we are not suppose to be suppose to be using them.
Even if you get rich the gold digger who wants you will do everything in her power to avoid sex and Romanticism.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Re: fuсking bitches.

aDoseOfBlack said:
Tremor has got it correct. Just take a dose of some black... dating apps ARE for quick access to chads and we are not suppose to be suppose to be using them.
Even if you get rich the gold digger who wants you will do everything in her power to avoid sex and Romanticism.
I see your point.

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Looking back at this post, it was pretty cringy. Not really their fault that they find me repulsive.
Nature is cruel, isn't it?

They are biologically hardwired to feel disgusted by us. And we are biologically hardwired to feel bitter towards thier rejection.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Looking back at this post, it was pretty cringy. Not really their fault that they find me repulsive.
I think this post was based, it is their faults if they settle only for a blonde white Chad or a Tyrone with a large pole and overlook the lesser guys than that. It's not even the Stacies that do that, but the Beckys as well. Fuck all of them.