Frustrated

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
Out of the seven times I have asked people out.
1) He was a Chad who found me unattractive
2)He said yes, our relationship lasted a year and a half
3)Sorry, you're like a sister to me
4) Sorry, I have a boyfriend
5) I will ask you out when I get to know you better
6) I'm not into girls
7) Yes, our relationship lasted a year and he was a dick most of the time.
I wish I simply had to ask 7 times and got those results. Your problem is you're obviously going for men way out your league. Typical case of hypergamy backfiring.
One was out of my league, two were gay, two accepted me, and the other two were in my league and rejected me flat out.
Gay guys are usually chad looking, so we'll call them chads too. The men you said were on your league and pumped and dumped you were probably not in your league. they obviously had options or they wouldn't have dumped you or cheated.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Sicklecel said:
I wish I simply had to ask 7 times and got those results. Your problem is you're obviously going for men way out your league. Typical case of hypergamy backfiring.
One was out of my league, two were gay, two accepted me, and the other two were in my league and rejected me flat out.
Gay guys are usually chad looking, so we'll call them chads too. The men you said were on your league and pumped and dumped you were probably not in your league. they obviously had options or they wouldn't have dumped you or cheated.
They never cheated or had sex with me. One gay guy was in my league and the other was definitely in a lower league than myself. Do you need me to describe the physical appearance of all of these men relative to myself?

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Sicklecel said:
And Chad's aren't my type, introverted skinny nerds who have never seen the light of day are.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
They never cheated or had sex with me. One gay guy was in my league and the other was definitely in a lower league than myself. Do you need me to describe the physical appearance of all of these men relative to myself?
I don't care about the gay guys, but all the straight guys were out of your league. If they weren't out of your league then they probably broke up with you because you weren't having sex with them or something along those lines.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
And Chad's aren't my type, introverted skinny nerds who have never seen the light of day are.
Those thin nerdy chads with glasses you see on tv shows probably won't be found here.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
I don't care about the gay guys, but all the straight guys were out of your league. If they weren't out of your league then they probably broke up with you because you weren't having sex with them or something along those lines.
The first one was a mutual dumping because our relationship couldn't survive long distance, and I broke up with my second boyfriend because he was an uncompromising dick with no interests outside of videogames.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Sicklecel said:
Those thin nerdy chads with glasses you see on tv shows probably won't be found here.
I'm talking about real nerds, that you meet in real life. I met most of the people I asked out through DnD club or Creative Writing.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
The first one was a mutual dumping because our relationship couldn't survive long distance, and I broke up with my second boyfriend because he was an uncompromising dick with no interests outside of videogames.
I don't know if that's the whole story, but sure let's say videogames are what broke you up and not you wanting too much of his time with things you want to do and not giving him anything of value back.
I'm talking about real nerds, that you meet in real life. I met most of the people I asked out through DnD club or Creative Writing.
You'll be more likely to find them in school clubs, not online blackpill forums.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
I don't know if that's the whole story, but sure let's say videogames are what broke you up and not you wanting too much of his time with things you want to do and not giving him anything of value back.
Jen said:
You'll be more likely to find them in school clubs, not online blackpill forums.
It wasn't that he never had the time for me, it's just that he wouldn't let us talk about anything other than videogames. He never compromised on anything, from what activity we should do to what music we should listen to. It was always, "oh, we can't go to the park, let's play videogames" or "we should only listen to ambient videogame music"

Sicklecel

Lounge member
It wasn't that he never had the time for me, it's just that he wouldn't let us talk about anything other than videogames. He never compromised on anything, from what activity we should do to what music we should listen to. It was always, "oh, we can't go to the park, let's play videogames" or "we should only listen to ambient videogame music"
That's annoying. I have friends like that who I had to stop hanging out with because they're too self centered.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
That's annoying. I have friends like that who I had to stop hanging out with because they're too self centered.
So you can see now why I broke up with him?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
So you can see now why I broke up with him?
Yes, he sounds like a total bore. You should date me instead.

Although, I do love ambient videogame music, but its not the only genre I like. I do also like Britney Spears music, and I do like a few madonna songs. Most of her songs are boring though. Katy Perry music seems too synthesized for me, but I do love her synthetic looking tiddies. I'd walk through 100 yards of broken glass just to snuggle on her tiddies.

Sluagh

Femoid
Jen said:
Not from my experience. Most women I know talk to men from all aesthetic areas.
I've never seen any like that. No girl my age or younger ever called me to hang out. I'm sure it's the same with most the men here. Women only hang out with gay men, other women, chads, or rich cucks. Not low income average or below looking men. But if you know lots of women like that give them a link to this site, lots of men will be down to talk to them.
I think as long as you have common ground then that should be enough to hang out. For instance I like going to drink and draw meet ups at cafes, doesn't matter what they look like it's just a group of men and women enjoying each others company, sharing ideas and conversation over coffee and paper.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
I broke up with my second boyfriend because he was an uncompromising dick with no interests outside of videogames.
You threw away your big chance; a Real Man accepts no compromise when it comes to getting what he wants, and he focuses relentlessly on his goals (including fighting terrorists that have hijacked an airplane and taken a VIP hostage in Call of Duty 4).

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
I broke up with my second boyfriend because he was an uncompromising dick with no interests outside of videogames.
You threw away your big chance; a Real Man accepts no compromise when it comes to getting what he wants, and he focuses relentlessly on his goals (including fighting terrorists that have hijacked an airplane and taken a VIP hostage in Call of Duty 4).
No I didn't. He wasn't even interested in having sex with me

Edward

I have put this on the right topic this time, sorry for the mistake. Not going to put this in general again haha.

I know I am not a technically a "truecel" but I still feel like I can relate. My friend has recommended this site due to my current situation.

I have broken up with my GF of 2 years about 6-7 months ago, at the time I though it was the right decision to make because I thought she was not the right person for me. After that I managed to get a few dates here and there and it never really took off, I am not sure on what to do because it never seems to go past the third date. I am now started to regret breaking up with my girlfriend and don't really know how to keep a date for a long period of time. It either seems like i get board or that she gets board and don't know how to find the right person.

Any advice would be appreciated.
I don't think you're likely to find much good advice on here, given the number of people who can't find dates at all!

I would suggest looking for people you have shared interests in, particularly in entertainment like music or film as there is always new stuff to talk about. Where are you going on your dates? Perhaps it is time to shake things up a bit. Have a couple of dates where you go for dinner or drinks, then do something exciting like a sports or entertainment activity. Go to the movies, explore a new city, go for a walk somewhere. How far apart are you having these dates? What sexual activities are you doing during this time?