Frustrated

Raider

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
He had very aristocratic features, a narrow jaw, feminine eyes, expressive eyebrows, sharp cheekbones, and a nose that looked just a bit to large for his face. He had thin lips and shoulder length messy hair. He was just a fun guy to hang around.
That's probably what attracted you to him, he has the look young girls like.
He still wasn't above average in the looks department, by any stretch of the word, and be managed to snag himself a girlfriend. That was the point I was trying to make.
Are you lying to us Jen ?

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
In need circles he was slightly lower than myself, he was just a fun guy to hang around and managed to snag himself a girlfriend, unbeknownst to me.
Is his girlfriend better looking than you? Maybe he didn't get the hint you were hitting on him.
Depends on what one finds attractive. His girlfriend was a 5'2" Asian girl with cutesy features, and she actually had decent sized boobs.
I don't care that much about boobs, I like asses better. He probably was a boob and asian girl guy or he didn't get the hint from you.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
He still wasn't above average in the looks department, by any stretch of the word, and be managed to snag himself a girlfriend. That was the point I was trying to make.
That is way above average compared to lots of men. I bet he looks better than 95% off this forum.
Based on what you all say, the vast majority of Men on this website are extremely unattractive. He was worse looking than most men, I would say he looked better than about 40% of Men.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Sicklecel said:
Is his girlfriend better looking than you? Maybe he didn't get the hint you were hitting on him.
Depends on what one finds attractive. His girlfriend was a 5'2" Asian girl with cutesy features, and she actually had decent sized boobs.
I don't care that much about boobs, I like asses better. He probably was a boob and asian girl guy or he didn't get the hint from you.
My issue is that I suck at giving hints.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
That is way above average compared to lots of men. I bet he looks better than 95% off this forum.
Based on what you all say, the vast majority of Men on this website are extremely unattractive. He was worse looking than most men, I would say he looked better than about 40% of Men.
We're not all extremely unattractive trucels. A lot of us are just average or a little below average guys who refuse to get cucked by 30+ year old landwhales.

Jen

Femoid
Ok
Jen said:
Sicklecel said:
We're not all extremely unattractive trucels. A lot of us are just average or a little below average guys who refuse to get cucked by 30+ year old landwhales.
Ok, then I was misled by some of the more vocal members on here.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
That's an easy problem to fix. Women don't have a lot holding them back from getting into relationships, especially with average looking men.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Sicklecel said:
That's an easy problem to fix. Women don't have a lot holding them back from getting into relationships, especially with average looking men.
Except for being rejected most of the time. That can hold a woman back.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
Why would you be getting rejected unless you go for men outside your league?

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Sicklecel said:
Why would you be getting rejected unless you go for men outside your league?
Out of the seven times I have asked people out.
1) He was a Chad who found me unattractive
2)He said yes, our relationship lasted a year and a half
3)Sorry, you're like a sister to me
4) Sorry, I have a boyfriend
5) I will ask you out when I get to know you better
6) I'm not into girls
7) Yes, our relationship lasted a year and he was a dick most of the time.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
6) I'm not into girls
I wish I simply had to ask 7 times and got those results. Your problem is you're obviously going for men way out your league. Typical case of hypergamy backfiring.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
6) I'm not into girls
I wish I simply had to ask 7 times and got those results. Your problem is you're obviously going for men way out your league. Typical case of hypergamy backfiring.
One was out of my league, two were gay, two accepted me, and the other two were in my league and rejected me flat out.