Frustrated

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
Alright, but that doesn't explain why all of the polls that have done this have similar results.
Not true with any of the recent and more credible ones.
The recent ones explain more of the factors as to why there might be that disparity, however there is still that disparity
Do you believe the current day 30 year old women had less sex partners than today's average and below average looking men?

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
Yes I do.
You need a lot more blackpilling then.
Or maybe you need less of it. Hope isn't a bad thing, and knowledge isn't bad either. Let me out it this way, what percentage of the population do you believe is incel?
I'd say 80% of men from ages 16-40. All 80% might not be completely incel, but not far from it. Less than 20% of men are getting regular sex with their looksmatches.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Sicklecel said:
You need a lot more blackpilling then.
Or maybe you need less of it. Hope isn't a bad thing, and knowledge isn't bad either. Let me out it this way, what percentage of the population do you believe is incel?
I'd say 80% of men from ages 16-40. All 80% might not be completely incel, but not far from it. Less than 20% of men are getting regular sex with their looksmatches.
I think you are highballing it. Do you know how many times I've gone to ASM a guy out only to spot the hickies on his neck, like seven times! Guys seem to be getting a lot more action than girls where I'm from.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
I think you are highballing it. Do you know how many times I've gone to ASM a guy out only to spot the hickies on his neck, like seven times! Guys seem to be getting a lot more action than girls where I'm from.
He was probably a chad or a chad lite. No average or below average looking guy would get that unless he's rich or very popular somehow.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
He was probably a chad or a chad lite. No average or below average looking guy would get that unless he's rich or very popular somehow.
One was a 5'6" lanky dude who I could see the bones of. His family was worse off than mine and he was even less popular than me. And that's just one example.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
One was a 5'6" lanky dude who I could see the bones of. His family was worse off than mine and he was even less popular than me. And that's just one example.
You didn't say his face wasn't chad or chad-lite looking.

Raider

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
I suspect you're lying, or not telling the whole story.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Sicklecel said:
He had very aristocratic features, a narrow jaw, feminine eyes, expressive eyebrows, sharp cheekbones, and a nose that looked just a bit to large for his face. He had thin lips and shoulder length messy hair. He was just a fun guy to hang around.

Jen

Femoid
T
Jen said:
Sicklecel said:
In need circles he was slightly lower than myself, he was just a fun guy to hang around and managed to snag himself a girlfriend, unbeknownst to me.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
He had very aristocratic features, a narrow jaw, feminine eyes, expressive eyebrows, sharp cheekbones, and a nose that looked just a bit to large for his face. He had thin lips and shoulder length messy hair. He was just a fun guy to hang around.
That's probably what attracted you to him, he has the look young girls like.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Raider said:
Jen said:
In need circles he was slightly lower than myself, he was just a fun guy to hang around and managed to snag himself a girlfriend, unbeknownst to me.
Is his girlfriend better looking than you? Maybe he didn't get the hint you were hitting on him.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Sicklecel said:
That's probably what attracted you to him, he has the look young girls like.
He still wasn't above average in the looks department, by any stretch of the word, and be managed to snag himself a girlfriend. That was the point I was trying to make.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Raider said:
Is his girlfriend better looking than you? Maybe he didn't get the hint you were hitting on him.
Depends on what one finds attractive. His girlfriend was a 5'2" Asian girl with cutesy features, and she actually had decent sized boobs.