Frustrated

GameDevCel

Lounge member
Leucosticte said:
Jen said:
I don't see why that's necessary when one could just focus on the content of my character.
You're a femoid, everyone knows your character is trash (you won't even let your husband rape you, wtf), so you're just gonna have to get by on your looks.
Ok, so would you let a future potential wife rape you or can I call you trash?
you would be surprised with the amounts of men with rape fantasies out there

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Leucosticte said:
You're a femoid, everyone knows your character is trash (you won't even let your husband rape you, wtf), so you're just gonna have to get by on your looks.
Ok, but someone can fantasize and not want the real deal.

GameDevCel

Lounge member
GameDevCel said:
Jen said:
Ok, but someone can fantasize and not want the real deal.
i guess so, people have a lot of fantasizies that would be a real nightmare if they became reality

SuperCheatBros

Lounge member
Jen said:
Leucosticte said:
Honestly I mainly see it from girls tbh

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Yeah, because you don't have respect. That rule is in there to protect myself from predators.
What's the point; from the standpoint of propagation of your genetics, it would be more advantageous for you to be rape-enslaved than to be permitted to become a genetic dead end. I just have enough respect for your genetics to want to prevent your line from dying out.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Yeah, because you don't have respect. That rule is in there to protect myself from predators.
What's the point; from the standpoint of propagation of your genetics, it would be more advantageous for you to be rape-enslaved than to be permitted to become a genetic dead end. I just have enough respect for your genetics to want to prevent your line from dying out.
It's called I have relatives, my genetic line isn't dying out any time soon. And frankly, I don't care if my genetic line survives.

Raider

Lounge member
Leucosticte said:
Jen said:
It's called I have relatives, my genetic line isn't dying out any time soon. And frankly, I don't care if my genetic line survives.
Me either, in fact ... it would be a blessing if it did die out. :)

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Jen said:
Leucosticte said:
Jen said:
Leucosticte said:
Im actually the LAST of my kind, so in my case, my line IS DEAD!! Once im gone, game over... Probably for the best

Raider

Lounge member
Raider said:
Jen said:
Raider said:
Jen said:
Im actually the LAST of my kind, so in my case, my line IS DEAD!! Once im gone, game over... Probably for the best
Yes same here. Although i was refering to Jens family line, when i said it would be a blessing if it went bye bye haha. :D

Ratbat

Lounge member
Also some of you guys just want hookups, just go clubbing or house party's for that stuff. All you need to do is get drunk and just approach people, something is bound to happen. But if you are looking for a relationship I feel like the points I have gave earlier would help anyone low IQ or high, just approach the right person.
That doesnt work bro i partied every weeke d i still never got a girlfriend

Jen

Femoid
SoThisIsMe said:
Also some of you guys just want hookups, just go clubbing or house party's for that stuff. All you need to do is get drunk and just approach people, something is bound to happen. But if you are looking for a relationship I feel like the points I have gave earlier would help anyone low IQ or high, just approach the right person.
Try talking to more women and making some female acquaintances.

Ratbat

Lounge member
Ratbat said:
SoThisIsMe said:
Try talking to more women and making some female acquaintances.
When i could finalIy talk to girls i got friendzoned