Frustrated

SoThisIsMe

I have put this on the right topic this time, sorry for the mistake. Not going to put this in general again haha.

I know I am not a technically a "truecel" but I still feel like I can relate. My friend has recommended this site due to my current situation.

I have broken up with my GF of 2 years about 6-7 months ago, at the time I though it was the right decision to make because I thought she was not the right person for me. After that I managed to get a few dates here and there and it never really took off, I am not sure on what to do because it never seems to go past the third date. I am now started to regret breaking up with my girlfriend and don't really know how to keep a date for a long period of time. It either seems like i get board or that she gets board and don't know how to find the right person.

Any advice would be appreciated.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
can't find le right person
>muh personal compatibility

Just be Chad. You either good look enough or not, nothing else matters, unless her life depends on you. Also your normie problems are by no means a part of the incel issue.

SoThisIsMe

tremor said:

Just be Chad. You either good look enough or not, nothing else matters, unless her life depends on you. Also your normie problems are by no means a part of the incel issue.
I don't really know what you mean by "Also your normie problems". What is a "normie" my other account got banned for posting under the general post, the admin banned be with the message "normiefag". Can you please explain this term?

love

Femoid
BANNED
SoThisIsMe said:
tremor said:

I don't really know what you mean by "Also your normie problems". What is a "normie" my other account got banned for posting under the general post, the admin banned be with the message "normiefag". Can you please explain this term?
They think your a normie because you get dates and had a long term relationship. Most of them are finding it challenging to get a first date so you saying you cant get past a third date is like rubbing salt in a wound. You get dates it just doesn’t work out. They don’t get any dates.

SoThisIsMe

love said:
SoThisIsMe said:
tremor said:

They think your a normie because you get dates and had a long term relationship. Most of them are finding it challenging to get a first date so you saying you cant get past a third date is like rubbing salt in a wound. You get dates it just doesn’t work out. They don’t get any dates.
I am sorry, I didn't really know what this forum was about. I am looking more into it and will try to learn more about this community. It is just that my friend told me to go to this site because I was having relationship problems.

love

Femoid
BANNED
SoThisIsMe said:
love said:
SoThisIsMe said:
I am sorry, I didn't really know what this forum was about. I am looking more into it and will try to learn more about this community. It is just that my friend told me to go to this site because I was having relationship problems.
It’s not really for relationship problems. Nor would I really take advice here about relationships because these guys haven’t really been in any relationships and their idea of what women want is pretty twisted and flat out wrong. It just sounds like your in a runt. You’ve only been single for Like 6 months. Chill. If your regretting breaking up with your ex then obviously your thinking still about her and it sounds like your on the rebound.

SoThisIsMe

love said:
SoThisIsMe said:
love said:
It’s not really for relationship problems. Nor would I really take advice here about relationships because these guys haven’t really been in any relationships and their idea of what women want is pretty twisted and flat out wrong. It just sounds like your in a runt. You’ve only been single for Like 6 months. Chill. If your regretting breaking up with your ex then obviously your thinking still about her and it sounds like your on the rebound.
I have been looking more into the term "incel" and so far what I have found and read is quite crazy and interesting lol. You could be right about the rebound statement, Thank you for your helpfulness and insight. You have helped me understand more about this community then the admin who banned me the first time I posted, he did not help nor did he want to educate me on this matter what so ever and instead just called me a "normiefag" with a ban.

love

Femoid
BANNED
SoThisIsMe said:
love said:
SoThisIsMe said:
I have been looking more into the term "incel" and so far what I have found and read is quite crazy and interesting lol. You could be right about the rebound statement, Thank you for your helpfulness and insight. You have helped me understand more about this community then the admin who banned be the first time I posted, he did not help and want to educate me what so ever on this matter and just called me a "normiefag".
Yeah I know they are sexually frustrated and cranky. Communication is lacking.

It takes time. Your still getting over a long term relationship. 2 years is a long time. It usually takes like a year to find something else. Things change, you changed from who you were 2 years ago, your not the same person anymore. Take the time to grow and figure out who you are again. Enjoy things you like to do and travel.

SoThisIsMe

love said:
SoThisIsMe said:
love said:
I have been looking more into the term "incel" and so far what I have found and read is quite crazy and interesting lol. You could be right about the rebound statement, Thank you for your helpfulness and insight. You have helped me understand more about this community then the admin who banned be the first time I posted, he did not help and want to educate me what so ever on this matter and just called me a "normiefag".
Yeah I know. Communication is lacking.

It takes time. Your still getting over a long term relationship. 2 years is a long time. It usually takes like a year to find something else. Things change, you changed from who you were 2 years ago, your not the same person anymore. Take the time to grow and figure out who you are again. Enjoy things you like to do and travel.
Wow. Well thank you for the advice, I was 18 when i started the relation ship to be fair and do feel like I matured a lot since then.

my friend was not wrong after all :)

love

Femoid
BANNED
SoThisIsMe said:
love said:
SoThisIsMe said:

Wow. Well thank you for the advice, my friend was not wrong after all :).
Yeah well girls weren’t invited to this club

SoThisIsMe

love said:
SoThisIsMe said:
love said:

What do you mean by "girls weren’t invited to this club"

TheUnworthy

Lounge member
SoThisIsMe said:
love said:
SoThisIsMe said:
It means women are not welcome here, mostly because they blame us for our inceldom and are ultra blue pilled

SoThisIsMe

love said:
SoThisIsMe said:
love said:

TheUnworthy

Lounge member
SoThisIsMe said:
TheUnworthy said:
SoThisIsMe said:
It means women are not welcome here, mostly because they blame us for our inceldom and are ultra blue pilled
Is it not a bad idea not to welcome girls on the forum if girls is what they want?
They are not welcome, meaning that we don't receive them with open arms.
There's no official ban on women, that's why @love can comment without much problem

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Definitely the WRONG forum for your relationship issues! Try being DATELESS for 48 years, then you are more then welcome to come back here and complain.... SO youve been single for only 6 months, and actually STILL dating during that time to other girls... Excuse me, but you do NOT belong here at ALL

AfricanCel

Lounge member
Is it not a bad idea not to welcome girls on the forum if girls is what they want?
[/quote]
I'll say the reason why most incel sites don't want women commenting is simply because of their dishonesty when it comes to telling incels what women find attractive. Femoids will say things like, personality is the only thing you need to get a girlfriend, which you know is the biggest lie ever told. If you knew me about 7-8 years ago, I was the happiest guy in the world and I wanted to share it with everyone, I made everyone laugh, I made everyone feel good, I was the the life of the party, until I knew women on a deeper level and it crushed my blue pilled reality. I was called ugly every single day by chads and Stacie's in middle school, high school, and at a shitty job i worked part time. There wasn't a single day where i wasn't called ugly in those years, even the so called teachers made fun of me to the point where i wanted to go ER at the school prom, but i talked myself out of it because people's life is not mine to take. On top of that, i was always having dreams about being in a relation ship with a girl and it felt so real to the point that i didn't realize i was dreaming until i woke up, thinking i will call my girlfriend, but then i had to stop and say to my self, "I forgot it was only just a dream" This crushed my soullll :cry: :cry: :cry: I notice things i can't have in reality tend to show up in my dreams.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Yeah, they can claim personality all day long, but the ones they actually SLEEP with it doesnt matter.. 100 percent

SoThisIsMe

AfricanCel said:
I'll say the reason why most incel sites don't want women commenting is simply because of their dishonesty when it comes to telling incels what women find attractive. Femoids will say things like, personality is the only thing you need to get a girlfriend, which you know is the biggest lie ever told. If you knew me about 7-8 years ago, I was the happiest guy in the world and I wanted to share it with everyone, I made everyone laugh, I made everyone feel good, I was the the life of the party, until I knew women on a deeper level and it crushed my blue pilled reality. I was called ugly every single day by chads and Stacie's in middle school, high school, and at a shitty job i worked part time. There wasn't a single day where i wasn't called ugly in those years, even the so called teachers made fun of me to the point where i wanted to go ER at the school prom, but i talked myself out of it because people's life is not mine to take. On top of that, i was always having dreams about being in a relation ship with a girl and it felt so real to the point that i didn't realize i was dreaming until i woke up, thinking i will call my girlfriend, but then i had to stop and say to my self, "I forgot it was only just a dream" This crushed my soullll :cry: :cry: :cry: I notice things i can't have in reality tend to show up in my dreams.
[/quote]

Jesus Christ.

Have you tried seeing a therapist? It seems you may have some deep rooted issues, it may help seeing a therapist.