Friendzone doesn't exist for me...

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
When I get a girls number or start talking to her and things end up not going well because she thinks I'm ugly, she doesn't put me into the friendzone. I skip that part. Instead she just completely blocks and ghosts me. Women do not even want friendship with me. I'm so ugly to them that they cannot see themselves having a friendship with me. So, unfortunately I cannot even make female friends. Women reject me completely. It just hurts. The girl I met at the concert (that I made a post about) told me how amazing my timing was. Ha, she told me I had some kind of superpower and said I bent time and space to randomly meet her at the oddest times out of chance. She told me she was glad I was in her life and glad she met me. It's just scary to know that those were all LIES. This is what was really going on in her mind; "shit, this ugly bastard who talked to out of kindness and because he had a cool shirt on at a concert is probably stalking my ass. Oh shit! He asked for my number, what do I do? Shit, I have to give him my number. I'll text him out of fear of retaliation. Eventually I'll block him, but I'll lie to him first because I don't care about his feelings because he's just ugly."

So in short, I have shit luck in all parts of my life. I guess I don't have to worry about being friendzoned though. Instead I just get blocked and ghosted. My hot coworker is probably going to block me as well. I'm prepared for it.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
You are NOT alone... DOnt worry... I literally dont have even ONE female "friend"... Probably for the best.. Women AVOID me period... If they see me even looking, I get looks of DISGUST

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
If it isn't appropriate to say this then I can be banned again, but when you met her at the concert where you asked for her number, did you smile at and joke with her? Did you do this before you knew her current relationship status? Were you sending a message that you were a happy person and would be glad to be her friend, even if she was already in a relationship?

One piece of information you left out of a previous post that I would consider important, but some people might not, is whether she had chosen to break up with her boyfriend or whether he had chosen to break up with her. I think that this would dictate, or at the very least influence, how you would react upon her choosing to restart her relationship with him.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Misaki said:
If it isn't appropriate to say this then I can be banned again, but when you met her at the concert where you asked for her number, did you smile at and joke with her? Did you do this before you knew her current relationship status? Were you sending a message that you were a happy person and would be glad to be her friend, even if she was already in a relationship?

One piece of information you left out of a previous post that I would consider important, but some people might not, is whether she had chosen to break up with her boyfriend or whether he had chosen to break up with her. I think that this would dictate, or at the very least influence, how you would react upon her choosing to restart her relationship with him.
When we first met, we didn't know each other's names. It was a random encounter. Perfect strangers and none of us knew we'd ever see each other again. Mindless chit chat a about music after the concert.

The second time I saw her, it was quite the same.

When I saw her the third time (when I got her number) we talked again and I was smiling, happy, and cheerful. In fact, I technically didn't ask for her "number". I just asked her if there was a way for us to stay in contact. She then said "yeah, let me give you my number". Then, as we texted each other and got to know each other, she told me that she had broken things off with her ex because he was verbally abusive and was being an asshole because he hated that their relationship was long distance. He hurt her and she said she had no choice but to leave him. As we talked, her ex steadily tried to get back in her life and she told me that she told him, "stay out of my life, I met someone new and we are talking." But he didn't want to listen. My fear of being blocked and ghosted caused me to constantly text her and send paranoid texts asking if she has blocked me. She would always reassure me that she didn't block me.

Ha, but, guess what....she ended up doing it after all.

Even after she told me she got back with her ex, I said that we could be friends still since we were so similar. I guess she didn't want that either.

Now this girls gone forever. Might sound dumb, but I never got a chance to ask for her last name. She once told me she has no social media. So, she's gone. It's like she never existed. A perfect stranger all over again.

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
This may hurt, but I'd have to say you have no chance. In the drama Hana Yori Dango, in a scene I couldn't find, Hanazawa Rui (male) asks Makino Tsukushi (female), or maybe himself, why he didn't notice sooner how cute she is. This is because she is already on a path to be in a relationship with another character, Doumyouji Tsukasa, who by the way is verbally abusive towards Makino Tsukushi. Rui and Tsukasa are friends, and Rui is basically saying that he missed his chance.
My fear of being blocked and ghosted caused me to constantly text her and send paranoid texts asking if she has blocked me.
This is bad. You might think it was the only way to show that you cared about her. The problem is, if you got too insistent and yet she doesn't reply, then she'll be convinced that you do think that she blocked you, and then when you stop texting her she'll think that you don't care about her anymore (despite that this was a bad way of showing you cared about her in the first place). If you like someone, you're resistant to making it seem like they're stupid.

If she was convinced that you thought she'd blocked you, and then she messaged you, it would show that you were stupid. Bad.

An observation: this female thinks or thought you were in conflict with her boyfriend. Especially if she isn't talking to her boyfriend much either, she would view talking to you as harming her boyfriend in a way. I don't know how realistic this is, but maybe you could consider becoming friends with her boyfriend, instead of always viewing him as a competitor. This would, of course, mean that she wouldn't be able to 'ghost' you, and I don't know if she prefers having that option.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
When we first met, we didn't know each other's names. It was a random encounter. Perfect strangers and none of us knew we'd ever see each other again. Mindless chit chat a about music after the concert.

The second time I saw her, it was quite the same.

When I saw her the third time (when I got her number) we talked again and I was smiling, happy, and cheerful. In fact, I technically didn't ask for her "number". I just asked her if there was a way for us to stay in contact. She then said "yeah, let me give you my number". Then, as we texted each other and got to know each other, she told me that she had broken things off with her ex because he was verbally abusive and was being an asshole because he hated that their relationship was long distance. He hurt her and she said she had no choice but to leave him. As we talked, her ex steadily tried to get back in her life and she told me that she told him, "stay out of my life, I met someone new and we are talking." But he didn't want to listen. My fear of being blocked and ghosted caused me to constantly text her and send paranoid texts asking if she has blocked me. She would always reassure me that she didn't block me.

Ha, but, guess what....she ended up doing it after all.

Even after she told me she got back with her ex, I said that we could be friends still since we were so similar. I guess she didn't want that either.

Now this girls gone forever. Might sound dumb, but I never got a chance to ask for her last name. She once told me she has no social media. So, she's gone. It's like she never existed. A perfect stranger all over again.
To be fair, you've been annoying AF with your paranoia. I just tried to imagine what I'd do if someone, even a Stacy, would start sending me a shit ton of messages asking how I feel about her and whether I blocked her or not and it was nuclear ragefuel.

Everyone literally sees you're fucked up lookswise, thus romantically dead, but if you behave like this you'll be socially dead as well.

As for that particular female, from your story you should have inferred that she has never been interested in you and only wanted her ex back as humiliated as possible. It's actually a vile thing to do, yet pretty common in females. They are almost all the same, forget and move on.

Yeah, and develop some other personality than of a desperate beggar if you want to survive and to be able to orbit at least if you think it's a good cope.

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
This is the scene I was talking about, at 24m:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbTVzcfRFfA&t=1440

Sandhill

Incels.Net Junior
It's because they don't want to give you any false sense of hope that you guys could date one day. They can smell your desperation and don't want to be that girl in your life that you direct all your romantic aspirations/attention to.

To be fair, your situation is something that not only ugly guys go through. I've seen it happen before to good looking guys. The ex comes back and the girl goes with the familiar.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
When I get a girls number or start talking to her and things end up not going well because she thinks I'm ugly, she doesn't put me into the friendzone. I skip that part. Instead she just completely blocks and ghosts me. Women do not even want friendship with me. I'm so ugly to them that they cannot see themselves having a friendship with me. So, unfortunately I cannot even make female friends. Women reject me completely. It just hurts. The girl I met at the concert (that I made a post about) told me how amazing my timing was. Ha, she told me I had some kind of superpower and said I bent time and space to randomly meet her at the oddest times out of chance. She told me she was glad I was in her life and glad she met me. It's just scary to know that those were all LIES. This is what was really going on in her mind; "ѕhit, this ugly bastard who talked to out of kindness and because he had a cool shirt on at a concert is probably stalking my ass. Oh ѕhit! He asked for my number, what do I do? ѕhit, I have to give him my number. I'll text him out of fear of retaliation. Eventually I'll block him, but I'll lie to him first because I don't care about his feelings because he's just ugly."

So in short, I have ѕhit luck in all parts of my life. I guess I don't have to worry about being friendzoned though. Instead I just get blocked and ghosted. My hot coworker is probably going to block me as well. I'm prepared for it.
Women are cunts. One time a chick told me she did not even want to be my friend, let alone fuck me. I asked her was it because I'm ugly. Then she said, no, I was cute. But that I have too many similar hobbies and interests to her, and she wanted someone the opposite of her instead of someone similar to her. Can't even with cunts these days, its a crazy train of crazy-making behavior. When I think about that cunt in particular, I get triggered and just want to scream.

Pnuthed

Incels.Net Junior
The closest I got to friendzone was when a female I work with basically glommed onto me and was nice and acted very interested because she wanted someone to do all her work. It took me a while, but I finally figured it out. The mistake I made was that I fell for it, but I tested the situation by very subtly returning her fake interest and not helping her as much. Also her friends were making weird comments about us working together a lot.

That was all I needed to do. In no time at all her friends were whispering and laughing behind my back, and she would have nothing to do with me.

That s the most attention I've ever gotten from a female.