Friends

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
friends? kek

male friends, right? because you cannot make female friends without wanting to fuck them. Men and women cannot be just friends.

SexDemon

Incels.Net Junior
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
friends? kek

male friends, right? because you cannot make female friends without wanting to fuck them. Men and women cannot be just friends.
You obviously never had a female friend before. You can have friends and want to fuck them. Also, doesn't matter just looking for tips. But, I guess the incel community is more anti-social than I thought it was.

WelcomeToMyDNA

SexDemon said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
friends? kek

You obviously never had a female friend before. You can have friends and want to fuck them. Also, doesn't matter just looking for tips. But, I guess the incel community is more anti-social than I thought it was.
Of course I haven't had a female friend. I'm an incel. Duh. Women stay away from me. But, I'd rather have it this way than to be some soyboy cuck in the friendzoned while she sucks Chad's cock.

Btw if you aren't incel, wtf are you even doing here? This isn't a forum for finding friends.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
SexDemon said:
You're not entitled to us meeting your expectations.

SexDemon

Incels.Net Junior
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
SexDemon said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
friends? kek

Of course I haven't had a female friend. I'm an incel. Duh. Women stay away from me. But, I'd rather have it this way than to be some soyboy cuck in the friendzoned while she sucks Chad's cock.

Btw if you aren't incel, wtf are you even doing here? This isn't a forum for finding friends.
I had females friends that I wanted to fuck before. That doesn't mean I have had sexual intercourse with them. Also I am an incel, just that most of the females I meet end up becomes friends rather than partners. Unless the defintion for incel is different here.

WelcomeToMyDNA

SexDemon said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
SexDemon said:

I had females friends that I wanted to fuck before. That doesn't mean I have had sexual intercourse with them. Also I am an incel, just that most of the females I meet end up becomes friends rather than partners. Unless the defintion for incel is different here.
They friendzone you and fuck Chad. It's brutal but it happens to be the incel reality. Happened to me once and after that I decided that if a female won't be in an intimate relationship with me, I won't even consider being her friend.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
This is the most nicest of the incel forums, and people treat you kindly as long as you are not being rude like you are being.
People here actually care about our community, if you don't see it that way you the door is open.
To answer your question, befriend people in videogames or in school/work. That is the only way I know that works tbh. Oh! You can assist to events of stuff you like, you'll obviously meet people there

SexDemon

Incels.Net Junior
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
SexDemon said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

They friendzone you and fuck Chad. It's brutal but it happens to be the incel reality. Happened to me once and after that I decided that if a female won't be in an intimate relationship with me, I won't even consider being her friend.
Do you apply the same rules for males?

WelcomeToMyDNA

SexDemon said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
SexDemon said:
I'm too much of a weirdo for even males to want to befriend me.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Friends come in ALL SIZES!! Heres a short vid to enjoy on this subject! RIP Robin..
https://youtu.be/YVsyXEPt54U

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I have friends on steam, but with my awkward autism I don't know how to break the ice and arrange a real life meet.

Had a girl on Steam who was interested in me, then after a couple months just began to ghost and lose interest in me and act rude. She had a kid btw and was divorced, but kept seeing her ex-husband anyway.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Friends come in ALL SIZES!! Heres a short vid to enjoy on this subject! RIP Robin..
https://youtu.be/YVsyXEPt54U
Damn I MISS Robin Williams!! Only ONE man was EVER as funny as him, that was the GREAT JOHN BELUSHI!! He was one of a kind! :cool:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
Friends
How many people have them
Friends
Ones they can depend on
Friends
My facebook is mostly fake friends. Most of them I hate, so many are complete white knight cucks. So many of these cucks don't have girlfriends, yet spam marxist memes all day.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
lordoftheincels said:
notheregoaway said:
Friends
How many people have them
Friends
Ones they can depend on
Friends
My facebook is mostly fake friends. Most of them I hate, so many are complete white knight cucks. So many of these cucks don't have girlfriends, yet spam marxist memes all day.
Same. I left my fb last week. Full of lucky bastards and morons

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
SexDemon said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
SexDemon said:
Did you seriously ask that?