Friends of incels explain what "actually" is our problem

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
That first guy though. In his 30s, unhygenic and wearing anime shirt? C'mon man, in that age? as if he really thought he'd stand a chance. Could have atleast dressed properly like a fuсking man, taken care of himself and focused on losing weight&gymmaxx. If he still wouldn't score then I'd truly see him as truecel
it's over regardless
even if he was a 5 or 6/10 it would still be over. If you're at the middle or bottom just accept your fate it's fucking over. No hope no cope no rope. Only Pope/Bhante.

XTamaska said:
That first guy though. In his 30s, unhygenic and wearing anime shirt? C'mon man, in that age? as if he really thought he'd stand a chance. Could have atleast dressed properly like a fuсking man, taken care of himself and focused on losing weight&gymmaxx. If he still wouldn't score then I'd truly see him as truecel
it's over regardless
even if he was a 5 or 6/10 it would still be over. If you're at the middle or bottom just accept your fate it's fuсking over. No hope no cope no rope. Only Pope/Bhante.
He got asked out by a weeb girl, which already mogs me brutally, and he rejected her. Imagine the chances with that and how he looked liked a clown. He probably wouldn't have anything going for him after her. He's a volcel

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
NoHopeNoFear said:
XTamaska said:
it's over regardless
even if he was a 5 or 6/10 it would still be over. If you're at the middle or bottom just accept your fate it's fuсking over. No hope no cope no rope. Only Pope/Bhante.
He got asked out by a weeb girl, which already mogs me brutally, and he rejected her. Imagine the chances with that and how he looked liked a clown. He probably wouldn't have anything going for him after her. He's a volcel
unless the guy is an actual enlightened being, if the man's years of solitude brought him to be a desireless monk like me, then he is a fucking mongoloid.
Imagine casting aside a good experience when you're a literal fat fucking weeb stereotype.
Mein Gott in Himmel.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
ONLY incels can UNDERSTAND ourselves!! To be a blackpilled incel is to see REALITY UNFILTERED by propaganda, and seeing it AS IT REALLY IS, not as others wish it were.. We see the truth, harsh as it is, and normies are psychologically incapable of allowing themselves to see it, too damaging!

pokecel

Incels.Net Regular
The reddit comments they put on the video are the most upvoted which are the ones that agree with cuckit mindset. "Inkels are fat, unclean, have high standards, can't talk to people, and could totally get laid if they just put effort"
If you put a story of an incel that's not mentally retarded like that guy reddit will downvote it because it doesn't align with their mindset

The reddit comments they put on the video are the most upvoted which are the ones that agree with cuckit mindset. "Inkels are fat, unclean, have high standards, can't talk to people, and could totally get laid if they just put effort"
If you put a story of an incel that's not mentally retаrded like that guy reddit will downvote it because it doesn't align with their mindset
I hate stereotypes from plebbit. I'm a fat neet neckbeard living with mom, ol man. Maybe I just need to (improve) myself and that's where I'am now. This isn't mean to show off, but to say that there are incels who do well in life too and are not the generic stereotypical type, but they seem to be seen as invisible ALOT.

Let me tell something about myself, I'm crystal healthy and top fit for my age hitting the gym since three years now, bearing 130 pounds (I'm smaller than average) and low bodyfat% while my peers stuff themselves with alcohol, drugs and cough their lungs up jogging for 20 seconds unable to even do five fucking pushups while I jogged for 3 hours nonstop and ripped my ass open with weights as my gym trainer accompanied me to get the best results. That paid all off. I'm military ready if I would want to join now. Hell, I could assume I'm in a better shape than some IT'ers out there.

Career-wise, I'm not even complaining. I'm educated, lead a stable financial life with a fine job and can settle on my own. Currently, I do live with my parents but that doesn't mean I will be forever stuck there. Sometimes it's just wiser to stay and learn before you move away, as it can spare you alot of money. I'm an apprentice and only 19 anyways, so I do not receive as much income as I will in three years where I will complete my education and for that reason I'm saving at the moment for a new home and more important stuff. I can open myself up and allow the love of my life in. There are no NEET issues to speak of here.

I drive cars and have a license. No limitations of movement.

I taught myself 3 programming languages from shitty online documentations all alone and currently looking to be a future developer for more fortune. I'm practising by working with UE4 at the moment.

I don't watch anime, not obsessed with lolis, am not a creep and can behave like a normal human being, am mature, take care of myself and am fairly fine looking. I do not even have high standards. I go for personality in a girl than a braindead gigastacy and value the inside more than the outside. Looks matter always and everywhere though, no one can deny it, so that's why I prefer somebody on my level, but am fine with a bit below. What's there else to ask? My only issues is that I do not have very good social skills, which left me with more difficulties to talk to people generally, especially girls. But they never gave me chance despite me trying over and over again. They instead chose fun DJ chad to get drunk and get laid at his house party.

And that's from what I observed NPCs use to bring you down when you get pissed off. "Yeah, but do you get laid?".

Very, very sad world.

Last edited:

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
pokecel said:
If you put a story of an incel that's not mentally retаrded like that guy reddit will downvote it because it doesn't align with their mindset
I hate stereotypes from plebbit. I'm a fat neet neckbeard living with mom, ol man. Maybe I just need to (improve) myself and that's where I'am now. This isn't mean to show off, but to say that there are incels who do well in life too and are not the generic stereotypical type, but they seem to be seen as invisible ALOT.

Let me tell something about myself, I'm crystal healthy and top fit for my age hitting the gym since three years now, bearing 130 pounds (I'm smaller than average) and low bodyfat% while my peers stuff themselves with alcohol, drugs and cough their lungs up jogging for 20 seconds unable to even do five fuсking pushups while I jogged for 3 hours nonstop and ripped my ass open with weights as my gym trainer accompanied me to get the best results. That paid all off. I'm military ready if I would want to join now. Hell, I could assume I'm in a better shape than some IT'ers out there.

Career-wise, I'm not even complaining. I'm educated, lead a stable financial life with a fine job and can settle on my own. Currently, I do live with my parents but that doesn't mean I will be forever stuck there. Sometimes it's just wiser to stay and learn before you move away, as it can spare you alot of money. I'm an apprentice and only 19 anyways, so I do not receive as much income as I will in three years where I will complete my education and for that reason I'm saving at the moment for a new home and more important stuff. I can open myself up and allow the love of my life in. There are no NEET issues to speak of here.

I taught myself 3 programming languages from shitty online documentations all alone and currently looking to be a future developer for more fortune. I'm practising by working with UE4 at the moment.

I don't watch anime, not obsessed with lolis, am not a creep and can behave like a normal human being, am mature, take care of myself and am fairly fine looking. I do not even have high standards. I go for personality in a girl than a braindead gigastacy and value the inside more than the outside. Looks matter always and everywhere though, no one can deny it, so that's why I prefer somebody on my level, but am fine with a bit below. What's there else to ask? My only issues is that I do not have very good social skills, which left me with more difficulties to talk to people generally, especially girls. But they never gave me chance despite me trying over and over again. They instead chose fun DJ chad to get drunk and get laid at his house party.

And that's from what I observed NPCs use to bring you down when you get pissed off. "Yeah, but do you get laid?".

Very, very sad world.
EVEN though incel, you are the OPPOSITE of me in almost every way.. You probably wouldnt like my book, its written for the real outcasts and misfits of society, you sound VERY "normal" but, except for being incel of course!

XTamaska said:
pokecel said:

Let me tell something about myself, I'm crystal healthy and top fit for my age hitting the gym since three years now, bearing 130 pounds (I'm smaller than average) and low bodyfat% while my peers stuff themselves with alcohol, drugs and cough their lungs up jogging for 20 seconds unable to even do five fuсking pushups while I jogged for 3 hours nonstop and ripped my ass open with weights as my gym trainer accompanied me to get the best results. That paid all off. I'm military ready if I would want to join now. Hell, I could assume I'm in a better shape than some IT'ers out there.

Very, very sad world.
EVEN though incel, you are the OPPOSITE of me in almost every way.. You probably wouldnt like my book, its written for the real outcasts and misfits of society, you sound VERY "normal" but, except for being incel of course!
I've only read the first introduction page and left off there afterwards half a year ago. Don't have time to read as often and it's difficult for me these days to keep a will or entertainment for things outside my regular routine

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Of course, they have an AGENDA!! And incels who DONT fit their preconceived agenda are "blacked out", and ignored..