Friends dont exist

abesolus

Incels.Net Junior
At least from my experience, any "friend" i had always left me for someone new or more interesting, in these recent years i joined a group of 4 ppl on discord, at first i thought i finally made real friends, the kind that cares for you etc, but again i was wrong,nobody even gives a fuck about me (btw this group has one of my school friends, he was the one that introduced me to the others)
the only person i feel confortable with doesnt even considers me a friend he thinks im more of a "webfriend"
Just fuck my life

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
I wonder how people from different parts of the world understand what friend is. Because for me there are like:

1. colleagues / classmates
2. acquaintances / allies
3. comrades / teammates
4. "friends" / buddies, pals
5. friends / party
6. best friends / family

BushidoBrown

Incels.Net Junior
At least from my experience, any "friend" i had always left me for someone new or more interesting, in these recent years i joined a group of 4 ppl on discord, at first i thought i finally made real friends, the kind that cares for you etc, but again i was wrong,nobody even gives a fuck about me (btw this group has one of my school friends, he was the one that introduced me to the others)
the only person i feel confortable with doesnt even considers me a friend he thinks im more of a "webfriend"
Just fuck my life
Same thing happened to me he stopped replying I dont hear from him anymore. Feels bad man

BushidoBrown

Incels.Net Junior
Just fuck my life
Same thing happened to me he stopped replying I dont hear from him anymore. Feels bad man