Friending All the Stacys

SepticTank1488

Incels.Net Junior
So, as the heading suggests, I have been friends with all of the hot and trashy girls in my town, but always their stupid amusement. Never considered an option for anything other than using to get better looking and stronger guys. What should I do?

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
SepticTank1488 said:
So, as the heading suggests, I have been friends with all of the hot and trashy girls in my town, but always their stupid amusement. Never considered an option for anything other than using to get better looking and stronger guys. What should I do?
If any of them are interested in you, try to flirt with them and fuck them eventually. If none of them find you remotely attractive, just give up and either continue being just their stepping stone to Chad or cut off all ties with them and just be alone forever. Either way it's bad.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
SepticTank1488 said:
Do what WelcomeToMyDNA said, if that don't work move to a foreign country, America is a lost cause. If you aren't American and can't move, then I guess permacel.

SepticTank1488

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
SepticTank1488 said:
Do what WelcomeToMyDNA said, if that don't work move to a foreign country, America is a lost cause. If you aren't American and can't move, then I guess permacel.
Any other countries I should try? Also, how long should I spend trying to flirt with them before giving up on getting fucked?

SepticTank1488

Incels.Net Junior
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
SepticTank1488 said:
If any of them are interested in you, try to flirt with them and fuck them eventually. If none of them find you remotely attractive, just give up and either continue being just their stepping stone to Chad or cut off all ties with them and just be alone forever. Either way it's bad.
How long do I wait and flirt before it's no use? Can you tell if they're playing the long game and want it? Also, I don't like just being used for their chad fuck quests; I might be a loser, but that's not right. Any revenge ideas I could do if I decide to cut ties?

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
SepticTank1488 said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
SepticTank1488 said:
How long do I wait and flirt before it's no use? Can you tell if they're playing the long game and want it? Also, I don't like just being used for their chad fuck quests; I might be a loser, but that's not right. Any revenge ideas I could do if I decide to cut ties?
Just flirt and try to have them admit their fondness of you. If a girl finds a guy sexually attractive, she'll let him know (examples would be talking about sexual topics, asking you sexual questions, complimenting your looks, having a flirtatious and inviting way of talking to you) so that he can fuck her. So, if you try flirting and it doesn't work in the slightest, then give up at any time. Stacy wants cock that belongs to sexy, beautiful men. Usually one is able to know whether they are "beautiful and sexy" by looking in the mirror. Most people agree on what is sexually attractive (which is why most people go for the same thing).

As for revenge...an incel can't do anything to hurt Stacy. She has all the power. All you can do is ignore her, but she would most likely WANT this. You could try to key her car, shit in her lunch, cum in her hair, etc. But these will land you in prison and you'll have an even more fucked up life. Then you'll just rope. And she'll still be fucking Chad and letting him cum in her hair and shit in her mouth.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
SepticTank1488 said:
lordoftheincels said:
SepticTank1488 said:
Any other countries I should try? Also, how long should I spend trying to flirt with them before giving up on getting fucked?
There are countries that are more cucked than America in terms of legal rights and freedoms. But in terms of negative views on gynosexuality...there is no country more cucked than America.

Also, some countries might have less freedoms, but America has the worst prison punishment system next to North Korea.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
SepticTank1488 said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
SepticTank1488 said:
Basically, if you flirt and she doesn't get negative and hostile you have a chance. Even if she is neutral or mildly says she's not really interested. You have to notice her tone of voice...if the rejection is a mild tone of voice, you can try again later and she might give in to lust (remember, women are narcissists and want to be wanted). If the rejection is severe, ie. harsh tone of voice and she wants to leave, just give up. Women are good liars, so do not focus on the words she is saying...but the tone of voice she is saying it in. There are other things too...body language, etc.