Freedom of speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidschwarzkopf

Incels.Net Junior
I thought one of the virtues of the online world was it was one of the last havens of Liberty of expression. I guess I was wrong,

My last thread was locked so I could not reply there to questions directly posed by one of the moderators. Why lock the thread when your post contained questions that were not of a rhetorical nature?

I’m sorry if I came across as hostile. I’m not exactly sure what I said that was hostile. Can you cite anything to substantiate this?

I was also accused of acting as if I spoke on behalf of all incels. I did not intend to give this impression. I’m not sure what how anyone could interpret it that way. My whole text was written in the first person SINGULAR - caps for emphasis not an indication of hostility.

I speak on behalf of myself and do nor ever have claimed to speak on behalf of all incels.

MOD EDIT:
K I'm posting here because the thread is locked.

I gave you a warning bc you were being super cucky. Its okay to be a little cuck but seriously get help. None of us here want to waste our money on a chick who aint gonna get us laid.

Its one thing to be slightly cucky and buy a chick dinners. But a whole nother ball game when you send monthly payments to a girl who explicitly said she wont have sex with you.

And you were speaking for other incels. You said other incels might like it if they tried. The truth is most incels are sane and rational. Only insane people enjoy stuff like that.

Your the Marbolo guy who guys up to a bunch of kids at tells them to smoke cigs. Which is the same as throwing your money away to a bitch who has no intention of loving you.

Ur mentally ill get help.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
You could have PMed him the answer.

Also, it's over for freedomofspeechcels.

What's more, you created your submissive beta cuck thread at "incels lounge". It wasn't even "real life stories", even though such threads hardly fit in there too. Have you read the "about us" topic? I'll even serve the link on silver platter especially for you: https://incels.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7.

It says "INCELS.NET is a support website for people who lack romantic relationships and sex, but mostly geared towards those lacking a girlfriend or seeking marriage." Nothing mentioned about female worshippers who throw their money down the drain for the sake of feeling submissive and beta.

Alright, here's the tradeoff: I give you the next 8 hours to provide a logical and convincing explanation as to why your thread is not out of place on a website, the purpose of which is defined above. If you succeed, I'm moving your thread in "Real life stories" and unlocking it. If you fail, I'm leaving both of your threads locked in case someone from the staff happens to be more forgiving, because to me what you've posted is LARP and off-topic.

davidschwarzkopf

Incels.Net Junior
I could indulge in an intellectual verbal brawl but given that you’ve set yourself up as judge, jury, and executioner it seems almost completely futile to play your game.

I’m reminded of Joanne of Arc’s situation (lucky you have no earthly power over me though) when being interrogated by her English accusers as to whether she had been inspired by God as she had claimed. The question, they famously asked her, was whether she was in a state of grace. If you’re conversant with Catholic theology you would recognise that it was a question designed to ensnare her either which way she answered. To answer “yes” would be to assume divine knowledge - a heresy - to answer “no” would be to say that she was a hell-bound sinner whose reputed statements could hardly be true in that case.

I think her answer was pretty good given the dire circumstances alone.

“If I am, may He keep me there and if I am not may He put me there.”

Regardless of this clever answer she was still executed by her accusers.

It seems that down the ages fanatics have always been so assured and blinded by their own sense of infallibility that no amount of reason or argument can nudge them one iota.

davidschwarzkopf

Incels.Net Junior
PS - I also find it ironic that given your apparent contempt for freedom of speech that the quote in your signature contains an allusion to Orwell’s 1984, to wit, the image of the boot in the face. Orwell l, of course being a champion and advocate of free speech even when people do not want to hear it.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
davidschwarzkopf said:
I could indulge in an intellectual verbal brawl but given that you’ve set yourself up as judge, jury, and executioner it seems almost completely futile to play your game.

I’m reminded of Joanne of Arc’s situation (lucky you have no earthly power over me though) when being interrogated by her English accusers as to whether she had been inspired by God as she had claimed. The question, they famously asked her, was whether she was in a state of grace. If you’re conversant with Catholic theology you would recognise that it was a question designed to ensnare her either which way she answered. To answer “yes” would be to assume divine knowledge - a heresy - to answer “no” would be to say that she was a hell-bound sinner whose reputed statements could hardly be true in that case.

I think her answer was pretty good given the dire circumstances alone.

“If I am, may He keep me there and if I am not may He put me there.”

Regardless of this clever answer she was still executed by her accusers.

It seems that down the ages fanatics have always been so assured and blinded by their own sense of infallibility that no amount of reason or argument can nudge them one iota.
Your point being you won't even try? There is some time left.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
davidschwarzkopf said:
PS - I also find it ironic that given your apparent contempt for freedom of speech that the quote in your signature contains an allusion to Orwell’s 1984, to wit, the image of the boot in the face. Orwell l, of course being a champion and advocate of free speech even when people do not want to hear it.
Posting off topic is by no means related to freedom of speech.
Decent trolling attempt, especially in contrast what we usually have here, but this will only change your standing for the worst.

Also, tick-tock.

Status
Not open for further replies.