Free games on steam for a while so make sure you grab them!

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel

NEETCEL

сука блять
thanks but all of them are horrible games

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
Spice The Baby said:
Just letting incels know who have steam if they wanna grab em i mean free is free. Soon they won't be so yea.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
NEETCEL said:
Spice The Baby said:
Just letting incels know who have steam if they wanna grab em i mean free is free. Soon they won't be so yea.
ALL games are FREE for me!! And you couldnt PAY me to install STEAM on my alienware..

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
Spice The Baby said:
NEETCEL said:
ALL games are FREE for me!! And you couldnt PAY me to install STEAM on my alienware..
What if it was a perfect loving woman of your dreams to be born into reality from your mind as soon as you ran the setup for Steam?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Spice The Baby said:
What if it was a perfect loving woman of your dreams to be born into reality from your mind as soon as you ran the setup for Steam?
Id at LEAST think about it... hehe

NEETCEL

сука блять
Spice The Baby said:
NEETCEL said:
alienware is literally made for steam and hardcore gaming so what are you talking about?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Spice The Baby said:
alienware is literally made for steam and hardcore gaming so what are you talking about?
EVERY game I ever PLAY is completely OFFLINE only, and in fact my Alienware is forever in Airplane mode... Ive NEVER paid for a pc game, and never give.. Steam can take its launcher and shove it. Steam literally killed old school pc gaming..

NEETCEL

сука блять
NEETCEL said:
Lordgoro said:
EVERY game I ever PLAY is completely OFFLINE only, and in fact my Alienware is forever in Airplane mode... Ive NEVER paid for a pc game, and never give.. Steam can take its launcher and shove it. Steam literally killed old school pc gaming..
YARRRR

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
NEETCEL said:
View attachment 10946
YARRRR
vde9tre1q4e41.jpg