Found former oneitisis social media

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
And it was suifuel. In addition to all the usual degenrracy, she said she was making a secondary one for nudes, partying and drugs. I knew she was a kind of whore when I met her, but she was always nice to me and I couldn’t help it. Looking back, it was out of pity or her own amusement, she even had a smirk when she asked me if I’d ever kissed a girl.

I don’t even care that she is a whore, but that the only difference between me rotting in my room and slaying countless foids like her is a few mm of bone. That, and she’d be posting here if she was a guy.

Unrelated:

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Time for an operation?
Operation Restore Patriarchy. Foids will be collared and treated solely as property. In this scenario, within a decade, we’d have world peace and make countless advancements in science, philosophy and medicine. Depression rates would plummet, and suіcіde would be nonexistent. Peace and order would take hold in a Gilded Age where man reigns supreme

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
This is why I stay away from social media and don't get oneitis.

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
OysterSauce said:
Time for an operation?
Operation Restore Patriarchy. Foids will be collared and treated solely as property. In this scenario, within a decade, we’d have world peace and make countless advancements in science, philosophy and medicine. Depression rates would plummet, and suіcіde would be nonexistent. Peace and order would take hold in a Gilded Age where man reigns supreme
Joking aside, what you typed reveals nothing but the truth. Give peace a chance you fuckin' feminist cucks!

*STERLING*

MY KNIFE IS NICE AND SHARP.
OysterSauce said:
Time for an operation?
Women would still somehow find a way to ruin it all.

supercell

5'4 subhuman
supercell said:
This is why I don't connect with females ik they hate me, ik they'll never lookout for me and they allways have an ulterior motive I love and put my Bros first sorry bitch your second
Bro's before hoes... The most based saying of all
For real lol bitches despise that saying because women have to be the center of attention at all times.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
supercell said:
This is why I don't connect with females ik they hate me, ik they'll never lookout for me and they allways have an ulterior motive I love and put my Bros first sorry bitch your second
Bro's before hoes... The most based saying of all
For real lol bitches despise that saying because women have to be the center of attention at all times.
I don't trust women... Even the ones that I've known and been friends with my whole life... Didn't even trust them back when I was bluepilled, no woman will ever earn my trust except my own mother

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
But by society logic, a woman’s worth isn’t based on how many men she has had sex with even though it actually shows her only worth is her snatch.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
And another thing I would like to say, when we shame women for being degenerates, society calls it ‘slut shaming’.

What’s gonna be next, when a women shags animals, society calling it ‘beasiality shaming’?

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
And another thing I would like to say, when we shame women for being degenerates, society calls it ‘sl*t shaming’.

What’s gonna be next, when a women shags animals, society calling it ‘Beastiality shaming’?
Women are already murdering and can't be criticized for it, abortion. At least most of the conservatives are still against it but we will see more and more on the right move towards pro choice