For those of you who like anime

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
Hey, I'm new here. I just finnished watching this blackpilled anime that I really enjoyed and I thought you guys might like it as well (maybe you've seen it already but anyway) The anime's called "Gantz", here's a link:

...and the second season:

There are some scenes that irritated me a little bit cuz the characters are too stupid haha but I think the characters' irrationality is exagerated to the point of being ridiculous in some cases just to make a point. If you see the whole thing as a parody of the human condition you'll enjoy it (hopefully)

Apathycel

A nobody
I thought the title said “Fuck you for those of you who like anime”. Tbh, it’s quite annoying when fellowcels shit on other brocels for the copes that they enjoy. For example, if you call someone a nerd for something that they enjoy (yes @Bleachcel, I’m talking about you) then I find that quite absurd.

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
I thought the title said “Fuck you for those of you who like anime”. Tbh, it’s quite annoying when fellowcels ѕhit on other brocels for the copes that they enjoy. For example, if you call someone a nerd for something that they enjoy (yes @Bleachcel, I’m talking about you) then I find that quite absurd.
We're all just coping buddyboyos haha

Seraph

Incels.Net Novice
I thought the title said “Fuck you for those of you who like anime”. Tbh, it’s quite annoying when fellowcels ѕhit on other brocels for the copes that they enjoy. For example, if you call someone a nerd for something that they enjoy (yes @Bleachcel, I’m talking about you) then I find that quite absurd.
Yeah, it can get a little annoying at times, but that’s just how he operates. I wouldn’t take anything he says too much to heart - he’s only a teenager as well, so there you go.

Anyway, sorry for derailing the thread, but yeah, I haven’t watched this anime before. What I have watched though is Inuyashiki, which if my memory serves correctly had the same manga author as Gantz. I would say this anime is also quite blackpilled in its own way.

Seraph

Incels.Net Novice
Seraph said:
I wouldn’t take anything he says too much to heart - he’s only a teenager as well, so there you go.
I don’t think I can let hum off with that excuse because I’m a teenager too.
Hm, well fair enough. But I suppose I could also mention that he is black, so all he is trying to do is imitate a thuggish style that blacks are well-known for. Of course, that would involve putting others down for their hobbies and whatnot for being nerdy.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
anime used to be a niche thing, few people wacth anime in the past and most of them only watched only the popular ones
nowdays anime is too much mainstream

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Seraph said:
I wouldn’t take anything he says too much to heart - he’s only a teenager as well, so there you go.
Hm, well fair enough. But I suppose I could also mention that he is black, so all he is trying to do is imitate a thuggish style that blacks are well-known for. Of course, that would involve putting others down for their hobbies and whatnot for being nerdy.
That is pretty true too. Jfl at people who are trying to act thug. They just end up looking like faggots. I specifically don’t understand why an incel would want to thugmaxx when groups of thugs consist of wigger Chads and Tyrones. An incel wouldn’t be shit if they were in a gang.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
when I was in highschool only me and ugly kids of my class watched animes, three people in the entire school

they were obsessed with naruto , i have to admit that I was too for some time

when I get tired of naruto and showed them other animes, they did not liked and get mad

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
Apathycel said:
Yeah, it can get a little annoying at times, but that’s just how he operates. I wouldn’t take anything he says too much to heart - he’s only a teenager as well, so there you go.

Anyway, sorry for derailing the thread, but yeah, I haven’t watched this anime before. What I have watched though is Inuyashiki, which if my memory serves correctly had the same manga author as Gantz. I would say this anime is also quite blackpilled in its own way.
you are correct
Gantz and Inuyashiki are from the same author
I also liked Inuyashiki

Seraph

Incels.Net Novice
Seraph said:
Apathycel said:
That is pretty true too. Jfl at people who are trying to act thug. They just end up looking like fаggots. I specifically don’t understand why an ince would want to thugmaxx when groups of thugs consist of wigger Chads and Tyrones. An incel wouldn’t be ѕhit if they were in a gang.
They most likely want to find a sense of belonging in those gangs, make friends, role-play as a tough guy, shoot up with drugs maybe. They are misguided though, because if they ever got accepted into a gang they’ll just be treated like trash and probably put to work as an errand boy.

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
Apathycel said:

I didn't know that one but I'll watch it for sho

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
anime used to be a niche thing, few people wacth anime in the past and most of them only watched only the popular ones
tbh I just started watching anime and reading manga a couple of months ago and now I can't stop haha but yeah it's true, a lot of people are into anime nowadays, let's hope the shape-shifting elites don't ruin it like they did with american movies haha

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
Blobed said:
tbh I just started watching anime and reading manga a couple of months ago and now I can't stop haha but yeah it's true, a lot of people are into anime nowadays, let's hope the shape-shifting elites don't ruin it like they did with american movies haha
I have been watching anime since I was a kid , back them I didn't know what anime were, they were my my younger self just cartoons with people with big eyes
the first animes i have wacthed were saint seiya and dragon ball
now days anime is much more accessible and easy to wacth , what is a good thing

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
unfixable said:
Blobed said:
I have been watching anime since I was a kid , back them I didn't know what anime were, they were my my younger self just cartoons with people with big eyes
the first animes i have wacthed were saint seiya and dragon ball
now days anime is much more accessible and easy to wacth , what is a good thing
I hope it remains as accessible and easy to watch. The other day kissanime and kissmanga got shut down because of that new anti-piracy law in japan, they said they're gonna be more strict about it from now on