for Suicidecels

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
suіcіde is NEVER worth it trust me I know!! DEATH comes QUITE soon enough trust me bubs!
It's not worth it if it's only to yourself, these normfags will just get away with their actions instead.
EITHER COPE or rope, but complaining gets us nowhere, and solves nothing.. I dont complain, i merely state facts personally

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Saint Mentalcel said:
Lordgoro said:
suіcіde is NEVER worth it trust me I know!! DEATH comes QUITE soon enough trust me bubs!
It's not worth it if it's only to yourself, these normfags will just get away with their actions instead.
EITHER COPE or rope, but complaining gets us nowhere, and solves nothing.. I dont complain, i merely state facts personally
No, but it is a nice stress reliever. Fapping doesn't always help but make me more angry instead, gotta let out my emotions somehow... and i doubt i'll have a foid volunteer to my personal training dummy. I don't see it as complaining, though. Just stating facts like you of how godawful this planet is to begin with.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
No, but it is a nice stress reliever. Fapping doesn't always help but make me more angry instead, gotta let out my emotions somehow... and i doubt i'll have a foid volunteer to my personal training dummy. I don't see it as complaining, though. Just stating facts like you of how godawful this planet is to begin with.
I KNOW how awful it is, as normies never will, as it goes against ALL their positive "hopeful" bullshit!! Existence is a DARK thing, we know this..

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Lordgoro said:
I KNOW how awful it is, as normies never will, as it goes against ALL their positive "hopeful" bullshit!! Existence is a DARK thing, we know this..
Which is why i believe complaining doesn't make any difference to making our situation any better or worser. We're (the truecels atleast) all stuck in the same boat here, it's better to have your voice be heard than being optimistic about everything and i ain't exactly the optimistic-type. People can cope, but for how long till it runs out? Then it's back to LDARing. Atleast that's how my viewpoint stands.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
ROPING is NEVER the answer, youll meet thAT end no matter what happens., might as well RIDE the storm... Ive ENJOYED most of my life, although INCEL, like you, and probably SUFFERED more then 99.999 more then you, yet my moments of personal JOY made it all worth it, HENCE my book..

Incel29

Some prick
you want to die? Throw yourself into the sea and you will find that you're fighting to stay alive, you do not want to kill yourself, you just want to kill the pain inside of you.
-ST @Che
I want to die, but there is always a chance you can't f it up. A small percentage who used a gun to the head (high success rate) just end up blowing their faces off.

Sanitypanacea

Incels.Net Junior
At a blackpilled point where it's not even about relief. As my copes and understanding of my ASD and the fatalistic duality of women prove to be out of my reach- I yearn for full taoist service. True nothing. I can cope more! I'm enjoying my fast food rations. My blinking nintendo copeswitch...all almost 1000+ In games and DLC... those attempts at intimacy. The foids that pretend to care. But should it end? Why not??

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
there is no point in killing myself because time is passing so fast to me , soon I will be old and die anyway

Saint Mentalcel

ROPING is NEVER the answer, youll meet thAT end no matter what happens., might as well RIDE the storm... Ive ENJOYED most of my life, although INCEL, like you, and probably SUFFERED more then 99.999 more then you, yet my moments of personal JOY made it all worth it, HENCE my book..
Who knows, NEETbux will save my life in that case. Here's hoping i'm allowed that since i feel i am actually entitled to it after living a lifetime of ѕhit.

Seraph

Incels.Net Novice
I know I will never have it in me to kill myself anyway. But this saying is somewhat flawed if you take it from face value, since drowning is one of the worst ways you could possibly die.

It goes without saying that your body and mind will always be fighting and struggling its hardest to keep afloat, despite how much you may actually desire death.

Dagon

PPR
Don't know why, but I read this in shounen anime protagonist voice and it made me laugh a bit, so thanks for that, hadn't had a laugh in a while.

Seraph

Incels.Net Novice
Don't know why, but I read this in shounen anime protagonist voice and it made me laugh a bit, so thanks for that, hadn't had a laugh in a while.
It may have something to do with the avi?

Or maybe the fact this saying really does sound like it‘d come from some shounen anime, probably uttered by a mentor figure in a moment of despair - in which the main character is on the verge of giving up on his goals or whatever.

Dagon

PPR
Dagon said:
It may have something to do with the avi?

Or maybe the fact this saying really does sound like it‘d come from some shounen anime, probably uttered by a mentor figure in a moment of despair - in which the main character is on the verge of giving up on his goals or whatever.
Yeah, it's got to do with that.