for Suicidecels

Maskedman

Only here to give updates.
Maskedman said:
Life is barely tolerable for me right now.
It's gotten a bit rough for me too. I have to drink a moderate amount of caffeine just to stay awake. The depression makes me want to fall asleep all the time.
I'm sleeping a lot too, lol. I just give in to it.

I keep fluctuating between feeling pretty good to feeling like this week or this month is my last.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Anesthetic said:
Maskedman said:
It's gotten a bit rough for me too. I have to drink a moderate amount of caffeine just to stay awake. The depression makes me want to fall asleep all the time.

I keep fluctuating between feeling pretty good to feeling like this week or this month is my last.
That's kind of how it is for me. One moment i'll just be cruising along. The next I'm reminded that when my parents are no longer alive, there's a very real possibility that i could end up homeless due to neurological disability. It's like a sudden darkness clamps down on me psychologically and the only way out is sleeping.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
suіcіde is the only way to stop the pain, nothing else. We lost at life, nothing can be done to change that. If people want to stay alive with misery just to prove some stupid point, then fine by them. I know i'm ending it once things get worse, death is nothing to be a coward about in my book.

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
I already committed suіcіde. But how am I typing this?

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Naural selfprotecting is stronger than natural fuckingneed….

Even if the lack of fuckable foids is overwhelming, the natural resistance against suіcіde keeps stronger….

If men are hungry, the forget even the fuсking need. If even lip lazy foids are hungry, they line even up to give an imperial BJ to a BBC of war disfigured GI for A BAR OF CHOCOLATE....

Last edited:

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Anesthetic said:
Maskedman said:

I gave in a long time ago.
I'm just existing out of habit now. I would be lying if I said I wanted life to end, I just want it to be better.

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Novice
you want to die? Throw yourself into the sea and you will find that you're fighting to stay alive, you do not want to kill yourself, you just want to kill the pain inside of you.
-ST @Che
That's a poor conclusion. An instinctive reflex or discomfort does not mean one does not want to die. It's an instinct. Not voluntary.

NEETCEL

сука блять
cope,I can mention at least 10 ways to kill yourself without pain and resistance, but I would get banned for it.drowning is a horrible way to die