For bluepilled members and potential trolls: Clearing things up

Lordgoro

NOTHING is impossible, just highly unlikely
Hmmm, well that was a very informative read. Good post. Very well thought out.

Jelly_lover5

Femoid (Low IQ)
Jelly_lover5 said:
Uhm, would you like for me to read this?

Lordgoro

NOTHING is impossible, just highly unlikely
Lordgoro said:
Jelly_lover5 said:
Uhm, would you like for me to read this?
Its for the WORLD to read.. If you are part of the world, then certainly.

seth

Game matters more than looks. Look at guys who are trying to be artists that live in their car and get laid. Men care about looks, women care about other things. Chads are cocky and have terrible game.

FatCel

Staff member
Game matters more than looks. Look at guys who are trying to be artists that live in their car and get laid. Men care about looks, women care about other things. Chads are cocky and have terrible game.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
sirhadsexalot said:
I'm glad that it was mentioned that most here are ethnics, this totally explains why you actually might be too ugly and repulsive to get laid by white women. I genuinely wondered as I'm not a super stu nor rich nor especially nice but had lots of sex all my life with all sorts of girls and women. I always wondered why some find it so difficult. Being an ugly non-European certainly is a valid reason. But we must applaud the few European women who are not mudsharks, really.

This also means I'll delete my account as I have no interest to be on some non-White chuck site. You guys should fuck off back to your own continents and out of Europe
In your pathetic dreams maybe. You stupid low IQ cuck fаggot.
and we are the ones being called racist here?