For bluepilled members and potential trolls: Clearing things up

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Hmmm, well that was a very informative read. Good post. Very well thought out.

Jelly_lover5

Femoid (Low IQ)
Jelly_lover5 said:
Uhm, would you like for me to read this?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Jelly_lover5 said:
Uhm, would you like for me to read this?
Its for the WORLD to read.. If you are part of the world, then certainly.

seth

Incels.Net Junior
Game matters more than looks. Look at guys who are trying to be artists that live in their car and get laid. Men care about looks, women care about other things. Chads are cocky and have terrible game.

FatCel

Game matters more than looks. Look at guys who are trying to be artists that live in their car and get laid. Men care about looks, women care about other things. Chads are cocky and have terrible game.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
sirhadsexalot said:
I'm glad that it was mentioned that most here are ethnics, this totally explains why you actually might be too ugly and repulsive to get laid by white women. I genuinely wondered as I'm not a super stu nor rich nor especially nice but had lots of sex all my life with all sorts of girls and women. I always wondered why some find it so difficult. Being an ugly non-European certainly is a valid reason. But we must applaud the few European women who are not mudsharks, really.

This also means I'll delete my account as I have no interest to be on some non-White chuck site. You guys should fuck off back to your own continents and out of Europe
In your pathetic dreams maybe. You stupid low IQ cuck fаggot.
and we are the ones being called racist here?

Coffeecel

Mugs me
  1. Anyone who is celibate/single for over 6 months or more despite trying to get in a relationship or sex is an incel. It's just that very few people identify as it or even know about the term.
  2. There is no incel ideology. It doesn't exist, and the blackpill literally means looks matter the most when it comes to getting girls and anyone can have this view. HELL, IT USED TO BE COMMON SENSE AND TV, PEOPLE, AND MOVIES LITERALLY SAID IT ALL THE TIME
  3. We aren't a movement. We are not a religion. We're not trying to achieve some sort of political change so stop calling us "far right," and most of us are centrists, leftists, or only right leaning.
  4. We get it. You know a guy who's "5'5, ugly and has a girlfriend, blah blah blah." Exceptions don't disprove the pattern.
  5. The perception of a good personality is linked to good facial features (the halo effect)
  6. Not every misogynist is an incel and definitely not every incel is a female hater.
  7. We are small in number and we are not "radicalizing" anyone and that's a very stupid assumption. We just post about our life, post memes, and shitpost. That's it.
  8. The majority of us are ethnic (like me)
  9. No incels worship Ellіot Rodger. It is a joke (and so is the edgy posts) and he's a meme, non-incels do it a lot too, and we are making fun of how ridiculous he is. Ellіot Rodger was not a member of any incel forum. Same for Minassian. In fact, anti incels claim we're terrorists yet can only name these two people who aren't even close to being related to us. No incels should have to be conflated with the bad actors who join incel forums in the context of a doc or podcast.
  10. Most edgy and offensive posts are made by malicious trolls and people that are not even incel that are on the offending forum.
  11. The "creepy misogynistic" incel stereotype has been COMPLETELY overexaggerated
Doesn't status matter just as much as looks though?