For bluepilled members and potential trolls: Clearing things up

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Is this forum open for gaycels? Asking cause there's the categories heterosexual / homosexual at registration
Yes and no. I personally don't believe in such a thing as gaycel. They are mentally ill fags who f*ck each other than foids. Truly disgusting imo.
But others may have their own opinions.

CelCurious

Femoid
CelCurious said:
Is this forum open for gaycels? Asking cause there's the categories heterosexual / homosexual at registration
Yes and no. I personally don't believe in such a thing as gaycel. They are mentally ill fags who f*ck each other than foids. Truly disgusting imo.
Ok so you don't believe in gaycels because you see homosexuality in itself as a mental illness? Like they are sick and could theoretically be cured from homosexuality?

Lonelyropecel

Incels.Net Regular
Lonelyropecel said:
CelCurious said:
How is it any more troll-like than CursedPimple? I'm being completely transparent about my motifs here. What about you, what drew your attention to this forum?
You're not being respectful you asked how much of this is ѕhit posting the only ѕhit posting we have on here is from foids like you also you just dont get it if we had the option to be in a romantic relationship none of us would be here so dont even ask if we have tried you can figure that out by yourself
I'm sorry it came off as disrespectful. I am not here to mock or criticize anyone. I haven't questioned whether "you've tried". I'm not gonna reference some PUA self-improvement bs or tell you how to live your life. I don't agree with everything I read here, like the stuff about raping and murdering foids, but I'm not here to tell you you're not allowed to write whatever you want. It's one thing to write hyperbolic statements for comedic effect and another to actually go out and physically abuse people irl.
Where have you seen posts about murdering and raping femoids ?

Lonelyropecel

Incels.Net Regular
Lonelyropecel said:
CelCurious said:
How is it any more troll-like than CursedPimple? I'm being completely transparent about my motifs here. What about you, what drew your attention to this forum?
You're not being respectful you asked how much of this is ѕhit posting the only ѕhit posting we have on here is from foids like you also you just dont get it if we had the option to be in a romantic relationship none of us would be here so dont even ask if we have tried you can figure that out by yourself
I'm sorry it came off as disrespectful. I am not here to mock or criticize anyone. I haven't questioned whether "you've tried". I'm not gonna reference some PUA self-improvement bs or tell you how to live your life. I don't agree with everything I read here, like the stuff about raping and murdering foids, but I'm not here to tell you you're not allowed to write whatever you want. It's one thing to write hyperbolic statements for comedic effect and another to actually go out and physically abuse people irl.
Lonelyropecel said:
CelCurious said:
I didn't realize shitposting was a derogatory term, I'm sorry
Eat ѕhit

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Hidden said:
CelCurious said:
Ok so you don't believe in gaycels because you see homosexuality in itself as a mental illness? Like they are sick and could theoretically be cured from homosexuality?
Fill in or fuck off:

What want the foid do for men?

What does the foid NOT accept for education, training and correction?

Age (true)?

Height (in cm)?

Weight (in kg)?

SEX

Which is performed for fun (if any!)?

Which is performed to "help out"?

Which is performed for a husband?

Which is performed for a landlord?

Which is performed for a wage slave holder?

Which is NOT performed for a million $?

Which is NOT performed to avoid major pain or damage?

Which is NOT performed to save the own life?

Which is NOT performed to save the life of offsprings from an other impregnator?

First contact applications without respectful answer of all questions or other impertinences are ignored!....

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

Coranists give women to men as bedslaves until end of marriage….
Biblists give men to women as pay- und workslaves until death of one….

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
CelCurious said:
Yes, gays are pathetic imo, and yes.

jared^^subway^^

Incels.Net Regular
Hidden said:
CelCurious said:
thats a stupid question

grassmudhorse

Incels.Net Junior
I want to have real talk with folks here but the thing is, I'm married. However, the first 30 years of my life were pretty much hell. I've been with only two different girls, one a short-lived relationship when I was 25, which was the first time I held hands. The other is my wife whom I married at 30, and that is also the first time I had sex. I'm happy to find people who are like how I once was. I'm not here to give hope, collect data, or puff up my ego. Roast me.

Lonelyropecel

Incels.Net Regular
I want to have real talk with folks here but the thing is, I'm married. However, the first 30 years of my life were pretty much hell. I've been with only two different girls, one a short-lived relationship when I was 25, which was the first time I held hands. The other is my wife whom I married at 30, and that is also the first time I had sex. I'm happy to find people who are like how I once was. I'm not here to give hope, collect data, or puff up my ego. Roast me.
If you're a femoid you're not like us if you're a guy and not a cuck consider yourself welcome

FishSquirrelMan

Incels.Net Junior
  1. Anyone who is celibate/single for over 6 months or more despite trying to get in a relationship or sex is an incel. It's just that very few people identify as it or even know about the term.
  2. There is no incel ideology. It doesn't exist, and the blackpill literally means looks matter the most when it comes to getting girls and anyone can have this view. HELL, IT USED TO BE COMMON SENSE AND TV, PEOPLE, AND MOVIES LITERALLY SAID IT ALL THE TIME
  3. We aren't a movement. We are not a religion. We're not trying to achieve some sort of political change so stop calling us "far right," and most of us are centrists, leftists, or only right leaning.
  4. We get it. You know a guy who's "5'5, ugly and has a girlfriend, blah blah blah." Exceptions don't disprove the pattern.
  5. The perception of a good personality is linked to good facial features (the halo effect)
  6. Not every misogynist is an incel and definitely not every incel is a female hater.
  7. We are small in number and we are not "radicalizing" anyone and that's a very stupid assumption. We just post about our life, post memes, and shitpost. That's it.
  8. The majority of us are ethnic (like me)
  9. No incels worship Ellіot Rodger. It is a joke (and so is the edgy posts) and he's a meme, non-incels do it a lot too, and we are making fun of how ridiculous he is. Ellіot Rodger was not a member of any incel forum. Same for Minassian. In fact, anti incels claim we're terrorists yet can only name these two people who aren't even close to being related to us. No incels should have to be conflated with the bad actors who join incel forums in the context of a doc or podcast.
  10. Most edgy and offensive posts are made by malicious trolls and people that are not even incel that are on the offending forum.
  11. The "creepy misogynistic" incel stereotype has been COMPLETELY overexaggerated
Not intended to cause conflict. Sincerely trying to understand more about certain aspects of the community. Just wanted to clarify since I’m sure there’s plenty of people who intention is to instigate.

Ok. So the thing that I have to understand more is the outlook on attractiveness. Physical appearance is obviously a main factor in all of this. Being unattractive keeps men from sleeping with women. But the focus is on traditionally very attractive women. I’ll base “attractive” on the golden ratio concept for the sake of an objective definition of beauty. But where do less attractive women fit into all this. There are certainly women who do not get the treatment that beautiful women do. They don’t get their pick of men. They are insecure and certainly aren’t using their looks for anything beneficial. Do these women have the right to the same gripe as incel men? Super hot girls only want super hot guys. Ok, but super hot guys only want super hot girls and also incel guys seem to only want super hot girls. So how are less attractive females viewed and why doesn’t the physical appeal go both ways? It seems that it’s not that incels are incapable of getting a woman, but the issue is not being able to get the hottest women. But those women aren’t afforded the same luxury because they’re awful and shallow for choosing to sleep with the men they are most attracted to. Most people, male or female don’t get to have the hottest of the hot. Is there an openness to other women? I mean, I think I know that there is because I’ve read the posts. But is their plight considered in the community? Sure, it’s far easier for an unattractive woman to get laid that it is an unattractive man. But that doesn’t mean it’s going to be with a super good looking guy. If an incel had the choice to sleep with a 10 or a 4, which would they pick? So why is anyone else to blame for making the same choice?

Second question- The fixation with women’s sex lives seems flawed in what I’ve seen being pointed out. Talking about how women are constantly fuсking and there’s a women having sex at every moment- but that would also mean there’s a man having sex at every moment. So how does that factor into it? What’s the relevance of it and what does it say about women vs men? They’re wh*res and sl*ts when they have sex with anyone who isn’t incel? What would it make them if they had sex with an incel? And what would that make the incel?

Last edited:

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
I'm glad that it was mentioned that most here are ethnics, this totally explains why you actually might be too ugly and repulsive to get laid by white women. I genuinely wondered as I'm not a super stu nor rich nor especially nice but had lots of sex all my life with all sorts of girls and women. I always wondered why some find it so difficult. Being an ugly non-European certainly is a valid reason. But we must applaud the few European women who are not mudsharks, really.

This also means I'll delete my account as I have no interest to be on some non-White chuck site. You guys should fuck off back to your own continents and out of Europe
In your pathetic dreams maybe. You stupid low IQ cuck fаggot.