For bluepilled members and potential trolls: Clearing things up

Lonelyropecel

Incels.Net Regular
pandabaer6 said:
CelCurious said:
Hey, could someone guide me to what I'm allowed to post here as a woman? Can I ask you questions? I'm not here to bully or troll anyone, I just wanna know more about incel culture. In mainstream media it's often linked up with acts of violence but I assume that in reality most incels don't actually hurt people, right? I'm here for a fairer perspective on inceldom, I hope that's alright. Otherwise feel free to delete this post.
Politness with and obedience to lounge members. No spying, diverting or sabotaging….

Applying in the "Foids contact rules thread" in this forum pinhead….
Thanks for quick reply. What does "obedience to" entail?
We talk you listen you dont go against our words and you dont want to help you're here to listen to us

SuperCheatBros

PUA is a scam, Blacks CAN be incel, AWALT
pandabaer6 said:
CelCurious said:
Hey, could someone guide me to what I'm allowed to post here as a woman? Can I ask you questions? I'm not here to bully or troll anyone, I just wanna know more about incel culture. In mainstream media it's often linked up with acts of violence but I assume that in reality most incels don't actually hurt people, right? I'm here for a fairer perspective on inceldom, I hope that's alright. Otherwise feel free to delete this post.
Politness with and obedience to lounge members. No spying, diverting or sabotaging….

Just don't troll or be malicious
Follow the rules and you'll be fine

CelCurious

Femoid
CelCurious said:
pandabaer6 said:

We talk you listen you dont go against our words and you dont want to help you're here to listen to us
CelCurious said:
pandabaer6 said:

Ok thanks. The forum description says this is a support website for people who lack romantic relationships and sex. I noticed a few users here are describing a broader sense of loneliness as well. Are you're also seeking deep platonic connections, like friendship? And in that case have you found this in the incel community? Like, in your experience how much of it is shitposting and how much is connecting with other users?

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Lonelyropecel said:
CelCurious said:
SuperCheatBros said:
CelCurious said:
Ok thanks. The forum description says this is a support website for people who lack romantic relationships and sex. I noticed a few users here are describing a broader sense of loneliness as well. Are you're also seeking deep platonic connections, like friendship? And in that case have you found this in the incel community? Like, in your experience how much of it is shitposting and how much is connecting with other users?
Why the fuck you are here and how old are you?

CelCurious

Femoid
CelCurious said:
Lonelyropecel said:
SuperCheatBros said:
I'm here because I wanna get to know the subculture of inceldom. Is it a subculture? I'm 31, how old are you?

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
CelCurious said:
I'm here because I wanna get to know the subculture of inceldom. Is it a subculture? I'm 31, how old are you?
Why do you want to know about incels and there is incel culture, incel mean I'm unable to bang you.
Im 19.

Lonelyropecel

Incels.Net Regular
Lonelyropecel said:
CelCurious said:
SuperCheatBros said:
CelCurious said:
It's a support group for men not people sorry this doesn't include you like everything else does

Lonelyropecel

Incels.Net Regular
Lonelyropecel said:
CelCurious said:
SuperCheatBros said:
CelCurious said:
We dont want you're friendship you are just a dumb foid who is attention whoring just like every other foid

CelCurious

Femoid
CelCurious said:
Hidden said:
Why do you want to know about incels and there is incel culture, incel mean I'm unable to bang you.
Im 19.
I'm curious because incel culture seems to be a significant movement involving a lot of people. I see the different platforms and the frequent activity on them and I get the feeling it's not just a bunch of fake accounts trolling but actually a lot of sincerity behind much of it. When I read on wikipedia or in news articles about incel culture I've noticed the narratives are informed by the most dramatic events involving incels. But considering how many people identify as incels the information I receive in mainstream channels doesn't seem very accurate to me. That's why I thought I'd learn more if I started reading what you guys are writing rather than reading what journalists write about you. I understand there are mixed opinions here to whether women should be allowed to post on this site. I hope this post won't add to much too the general frustration with female presence on the site.

Your username sounds very troll like. Don't post.

CelCurious

Femoid
CelCurious said:
How is it any more troll-like than CursedPimple? I'm being completely transparent about my motifs here. What about you, what drew your attention to this forum?

CursedPimple said:
CelCurious said:
How is it any more troll-like than CursedPimple? I'm being completely transparent about my motifs here. What about you, what drew your attention to this forum?
Abusing trolls like you and having a platform to be politically incorrect. We've had a lot of retards like you ... that are C U R I O U S™. If you really wanted to know about incels you'd just lurk. There is no need to post.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
No need for foid trolls who not even more know what obedience is….

Vaya con dios! Pero vaya!....

Staff, pls clean up!....

Lonelyropecel

Incels.Net Regular
CursedPimple said:
CelCurious said:
You're not being respectful you asked how much of this is ѕhit posting the only ѕhit posting we have on here is from foids like you also you just dont get it if we had the option to be in a romantic relationship none of us would be here so dont even ask if we have tried you can figure that out by yourself

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
CursedPimple said:
CelCurious said:
Hey, could someone guide me to what I'm allowed to post here as a woman? Can I ask you questions? I'm not here to bully or troll anyone, I just wanna know more about incel culture. In mainstream media it's linked up with acts of violence but I assume that in reality most incels don't actually hurt people, right? I'm here for a fairer perspective on inceldom, I hope that's alright. Otherwise feel free to delete this post.
How many dicks have you sucked to get Chad to notice you?

CelCurious

Femoid
CelCurious said:
CursedPimple said:
You're not being respectful you asked how much of this is ѕhit posting the only ѕhit posting we have on here is from foids like you also you just dont get it if we had the option to be in a romantic relationship none of us would be here so dont even ask if we have tried you can figure that out by yourself
I'm sorry it came off as disrespectful. I am not here to mock or criticize anyone. I haven't questioned whether "you've tried". I'm not gonna reference some PUA self-improvement bs or tell you how to live your life. I don't agree with everything I read here, like the stuff about raping and murdering foids, but I'm not here to tell you you're not allowed to write whatever you want. It's one thing to write hyperbolic statements for comedic effect and another to actually go out and physically abuse people irl.

CelCurious

Femoid
CelCurious said:
CursedPimple said:
I didn't realize shitposting was a derogatory term, I'm sorry

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Lonelyropecel said:
CelCurious said:
I'm sorry it came off as disrespectful. I am not here to mock or criticize anyone. I haven't questioned whether "you've tried". I'm not gonna reference some PUA self-improvement bs or tell you how to live your life. I don't agree with everything I read here, like the stuff about raping and murdering foids, but I'm not here to tell you you're not allowed to write whatever you want. It's one thing to write hyperbolic statements for comedic effect and another to actually go out and physically abuse people irl.
No incel has ever abused people irl.