For bluepilled members and potential trolls: Clearing things up

SuperCheatBros

PUA is a scam, Blacks CAN be incel, AWALT
@SuperCheatBros Can you edit your topic and elaborate the rules in here so that moderators like tremor have an excuse to permanently ban foids and cucks on the first try at trolling, hating, misrepresenting etc.
I would but I can't because we only have a certain window of time to edit posts

Canceroustumor

Incels.Net Regular
StrangeMan1 said:
FemCelQueen said:
We need a strict definition or this opens doors to everyone who hasn't had sex or been in a relationship for more than 6 months (I've seen many threads on here that sound like Vocels getting confused by the term Incel). It should mean people who can't even get into those situations due to their looks (never kissed, never hugged, never dated, never had sex, etc), that's it, no one else. Then these pretenders would stop.
Strict definition:

1. Male
2. Older than 18, heterosexual, KHHV or dateless/relationshipless/sexless for at least a year, no children
3. Mental disorder, physical disease

Women can't be incel unless they hit the jackpot and belong to the 0.5% having the same autoimmune disease as me.
1. A female created the term Incel, so no. She was an Incel until she realized she was "Queer" so she "ascended". An Incel is an Incel, no matter what.
2. +18, orientation shouldn't matter (I am heterosexual though), dateless/relationshipless/sexless ever since you were born. If you've managed to be in any of these, that is not an Incel. Don't be surprised when these pretenders (Vocels) come in here and start saying they're Incels...oh wait. They already do that.
3. I agree.
Women cant be incel only men can sorry

Canceroustumor

Incels.Net Regular
StrangeMan1 said:
FemCelQueen said:
1. A female created the term Incel, so no. She was an Incel until she realized she was "Queer" so she "ascended". An Incel is an Incel, no matter what.
2. +18, orientation shouldn't matter (I am heterosexual though), dateless/relationshipless/sexless ever since you were born. If you've managed to be in any of these, that is not an Incel. Don't be surprised when these pretenders (Vocels) come in here and start saying they're Incels...oh wait. They already do that.
3. I agree.
Females can be incel I agree, if they have mental disorders and/or physical illness. They don't discriminate based on gender and unleash their full effect on both men and women.
Female Incels are already a minority (I haven't met one yet), so I'd imagine the ones who don't have mental disorders are even more of a minority which is why I can't speak on that front until I meet actual female Incels and then ones who do not have a mental disorder. Until then I agree with your statement about mental disorder/physical illness.
No femcels are a fake concept any woman can get into a relationship wish I could say the same about men statistics say 35 % cant

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
FemCelQueen said:
StrangeMan1 said:
Females can be incel I agree, if they have mental disorders and/or physical illness. They don't discriminate based on gender and unleash their full effect on both men and women.
Female Incels are already a minority (I haven't met one yet), so I'd imagine the ones who don't have mental disorders are even more of a minority which is why I can't speak on that front until I meet actual female Incels and then ones who do not have a mental disorder. Until then I agree with your statement about mental disorder/physical illness.
No femcels are a fake concept any woman can get into a relationship wish I could say the same about men statistics say 35 % cant
Femcel=woman who has 2,250 orbiters on tindr.

Canceroustumor said:
FemCelQueen said:
What if you've rejected ever getting tindr. Its a gross app filled with degenerate garbage humans and people who are afraid of finding true self worth. In fact all social media is rubbish, getting validation based on pictures that warp reality is the cancer killing society.

Z_X_Shadows

Chairmen Of Sunshine! ᕙ( ︡’︡益’︠)ง
lordoftheincels said:
Canceroustumor said:
What if you've rejected ever getting tindr. Its a gross app filled with degenerate garbage humans and people who are afraid of finding true self worth. In fact all social media is rubbish, getting validation based on pictures that warp reality is the cancer killing society.
this all the way to jupiter and mars , it's like the story of Narcissus where the term narcissism originated from, basically the story goes he was a man who looked upon his reflection in the water everyday he would look at himself and when he got closer and closer everyday to it he fell down and drowned.

pam beesly

Femoid
  1. Anyone who is celibate/single for over 6 months or more despite trying to get in a relationship or sex is an incel. It's just that very few people identify as it or even know about the term.
  2. There is no incel ideology. It doesn't exist, and the blackpill literally means looks matter the most when it comes to getting girls and anyone can have this view. HELL, IT USED TO BE COMMON SENSE AND TV, PEOPLE, AND MOVIES LITERALLY SAID IT ALL THE TIME
  3. We aren't a movement. We are not a religion. We're not trying to achieve some sort of political change so stop calling us "far right," and most of us are centrists, leftists, or only right leaning.
  4. We get it. You know a guy who's "5'5, ugly and has a girlfriend, blah blah blah." Exceptions don't disprove the pattern.
  5. The perception of a good personality is linked to good facial features (the halo effect)
  6. Not every misogynist is an incel and definitely not every incel is a female hater.
  7. We are small in number and we are not "radicalizing" anyone and that's a very stupid assumption. We just post about our life, post memes, and shitpost. That's it.
  8. The majority of us are ethnic (like me)
  9. No incels worship Ellіot Rodger. It is a joke (and so is the edgy posts) and he's a meme, non-incels do it a lot too, and we are making fun of how ridiculous he is. Ellіot Rodger was not a member of any incel forum. Same for Minassian. In fact, anti incels claim we're terrorists yet can only name these two people who aren't even close to being related to us. No incels should have to be conflated with the bad actors who join incel forums in the context of a doc or podcast.
  10. Most edgy and offensive posts are made by malicious trolls and people that are not even incel that are on the offending forum.
  11. The "creepy misogynistic" incel stereotype has been COMPLETELY overexaggerated
This is my first reply/post. I joined because I was genuinely curious and wanted to further my understanding.

Thanks for clearing up some questions I had

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Go to hell, you self-pitying bastards. You all are so wrapped up in your he-man-woman-hating circle-jerk you have no clue how to be rational human beings. You do it to yourself with your ugly attitudes and expectations that women owe you anything. You get what you give.
This was deleted but I wanted to show what this reminds me of. This reminds me of some Roman movie where the slaves are rebelling against the imperials. And the imperials are like "Slave, you brought this on yourself, Rome doesn't owe you anything". And this just felt like an exact replica of one of these movies. Because it is. Because its like, maybe not all these slaves are good people. Maybe some of these slaves are toxic, have bad personalities, are gruff and ornery. But I will tell you one thing... they are slaves.

SuperCheatBros

PUA is a scam, Blacks CAN be incel, AWALT
Annie NonnyMous said:
Go to hell, you self-pitying bastards. You all are so wrapped up in your he-man-woman-hating circle-jerk you have no clue how to be rational human beings. You do it to yourself with your ugly attitudes and expectations that women owe you anything. You get what you give.
This was deleted but I wanted to show what this reminds me of. This reminds me of some Roman movie where the slaves are rebelling against the imperials. And the imperials are like "Slave, you brought this on yourself, Rome doesn't owe you anything". And this just felt like an exact replica of one of these movies. Because it is. Because its like, maybe not all these slaves are good people. Maybe some of these slaves are toxic, have bad personalities, are gruff and ornery. But I will tell you one thing... they are slaves.
That woman is very stupid and close minded. I don't hаte women, I have no expectations of anything, and I have a great personality. She's the one with the ugly attitude.

When you put someone in a bad position, like enslaving someone, it's not really their fault for reacting to their situation a certain way. Can you blame a slave for being angry? It's cause and effect, like abusing a child will affect that child negatively.

Sadlyfe

Incels.Net Junior
  1. Anyone who is celibate/single for over 6 months or more despite trying to get in a relationship or sex is an incel. It's just that very few people identify as it or even know about the term.
  2. There is no incel ideology. It doesn't exist, and the blackpill literally means looks matter the most when it comes to getting girls and anyone can have this view. HELL, IT USED TO BE COMMON SENSE AND TV, PEOPLE, AND MOVIES LITERALLY SAID IT ALL THE TIME
  3. We aren't a movement. We are not a religion. We're not trying to achieve some sort of political change so stop calling us "far right," and most of us are centrists, leftists, or only right leaning.
  4. We get it. You know a guy who's "5'5, ugly and has a girlfriend, blah blah blah." Exceptions don't disprove the pattern.
  5. The perception of a good personality is linked to good facial features (the halo effect)
  6. Not every misogynist is an incel and definitely not every incel is a female hater.
  7. We are small in number and we are not "radicalizing" anyone and that's a very stupid assumption. We just post about our life, post memes, and shitpost. That's it.
  8. The majority of us are ethnic (like me)
  9. No incels worship Ellіot Rodger. It is a joke (and so is the edgy posts) and he's a meme, non-incels do it a lot too, and we are making fun of how ridiculous he is. Ellіot Rodger was not a member of any incel forum. Same for Minassian. In fact, anti incels claim we're terrorists yet can only name these two people who aren't even close to being related to us. No incels should have to be conflated with the bad actors who join incel forums in the context of a doc or podcast.
  10. Most edgy and offensive posts are made by malicious trolls and people that are not even incel that are on the offending forum.
  11. The "creepy misogynistic" incel stereotype has been COMPLETELY overexaggerated
Laughed when I read over 6 months , try years for me

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
i do not mean to argue, but i would like to comment and discuss further regarding #1; i feel it's important because it deals with the very definition of being an incel.

Let's say, in those six months you only have the opportunity to socialize/ask out ONE girl? (we are all busy with work, school, etc.) i mean girls that you at least have some contact with on a regular basis. i don't think asking complete strangers off the street should count. i don't think it's cool (it's just weird) or advisable. And more on this in another thread, maybe. So, asking out the one girl because you only know of one girl, and getting turned down, in a six month period counts as trying?

i think possibly a more accurate gauge would be:

Asking at least 6 girls out in a six month period.

a) The girls cannot be complete strangers off the street.

b) They must be someone who you at least of some form of contact and familiarity with beyond just saying "hi."
Examples: Classmates (don't have to be friends or sit next to each other)
Co-workers
Friend of friend
Roommates
A cashier at a checkout line MIGHT be ok IF you both recognize each other and are able to strike up a conversation beyond "hi."
Strangers at bars are ok, because that's what bars are for.......

c) you must be able to confirm that they are indeed, single, not married or in a relationship. If she's FWB (friends with benefits with someone) that's ok.

d) It doesn't count if it's discovered that she's gay.

Or, a person could just self-identify as incel.

But i feel that 6 months of "trying" is too vague?

RelatableChad

Incels.Net Novice
Ok Im not currently an incel, but my experience has shown that blackpilled is the rule and it kills me a bit inside because of this... Do I fit in here or should i self BAN?

Can I have sincere truthful discussions here or will I be ridiculed out ? I'm 43 and have a bit of experience in the foid department and they are exactly as you guys describe... No where else to discuss this void...

Let me know and I'll bounce voluntarily... ✌

Raijen20

The World Eater
i do not mean to argue, but i would like to comment and discuss further regarding #1; i feel it's important because it deals with the very definition of being an incel.

Let's say, in those six months you only have the opportunity to socialize/ask out ONE girl? (we are all busy with work, school, etc.) i mean girls that you at least have some contact with on a regular basis. i don't think asking complete strangers off the street should count. i don't think it's cool (it's just weird) or advisable. And more on this in another thread, maybe. So, asking out the one girl because you only know of one girl, and getting turned down, in a six month period counts as trying?

i think possibly a more accurate gauge would be:

Asking at least 6 girls out in a six month period.

a) The girls cannot be complete strangers off the street.

b) They must be someone who you at least of some form of contact and familiarity with beyond just saying "hi."
Examples: Classmates (don't have to be friends or sit next to each other)
Co-workers
Friend of friend
Roommates
A cashier at a checkout line MIGHT be ok IF you both recognize each other and are able to strike up a conversation beyond "hi."
Strangers at bars are ok, because that's what bars are for.......

c) you must be able to confirm that they are indeed, single, not married or in a relationship. If she's FWB (friends with benefits with someone) that's ok.

d) It doesn't count if it's discovered that she's gay.

Or, a person could just self-identify as incel.

But i feel that 6 months of "trying" is too vague?
Then why do the fuсking Chads can do it in less than a minute. I've seen bullshit right there.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Ok Im not currently an incel, but my experience has shown that blackpilled is the rule and it kills me a bit inside because of this... Do I fit in here or should i self BAN?

Can I have sincere truthful discussions here or will I be ridiculed out ? I'm 43 and have a bit of experience in the foid department and they are exactly as you guys describe... No where else to discuss this void...

Let me know and I'll bounce voluntarily... ✌
These blackpillers rules reflect their special pain of mostly not even paid sex. But the board is also open for the redpillers, and - without the first three forums of the Incels lounge also for other cels or cel veterans with at least more than 3 month without or with only wh*re sex....

Not needed and toxic for all Incels interests are insulters, flooders, spammers and other incel enemy spies, diverters and saboteurs….

CelCurious

Femoid
Hey, could someone guide me to what I'm allowed to post here as a woman? Can I ask you questions? I'm not here to bully or troll anyone, I just wanna know more about incel culture. In mainstream media it's often linked up with acts of violence but I assume that in reality most incels don't actually hurt people, right? I'm here for a fairer perspective on inceldom, I hope that's alright. Otherwise feel free to delete this post.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Hey, could someone guide me to what I'm allowed to post here as a woman? Can I ask you questions? I'm not here to bully or troll anyone, I just wanna know more about incel culture. In mainstream media it's often linked up with acts of violence but I assume that in reality most incels don't actually hurt people, right? I'm here for a fairer perspective on inceldom, I hope that's alright. Otherwise feel free to delete this post.
Politness with and obedience to lounge members. No spying, diverting or sabotaging….

Applying in the "Foids contact rules thread" in this forum pinhead….

CelCurious

Femoid
CelCurious said:
Politness with and obedience to lounge members. No spying, diverting or sabotaging….

Thanks for quick reply. What does "obedience to" entail?

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
pandabaer6 said:
CelCurious said:

Thanks for quick reply. What does "obedience to" entail?
Foids dont even know any more, what obedience is :D