For all those who say" some ugly and fat guys get girls" why cant you?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Do you know what those "fat", old or ugly guys " do for a living? For all you know they are surgeons earning 500K and would never get that if they were earning less. A lot of old,bald and overweight guys get girls, but most of them are making big bucks. Look at Trump and Harvey Weinstein. Both got attractive wives just based on their wealth.

I know one obese, Asian guy who looks like shit and he has an attractive g.f. That guy is in medical school though. I have never seen an ugly, fat or old person with an attractive G.F who was not making shit tons of money.

Sandhill

Incels.Net Junior
Well yeah if you're ugly and fat pretty much the only way you'll get a hot chick is if you're rich. But if you're ugly and at least have a job there's a possibility you can find a girl at your level of attractiveness. If you're ugly and don't have a job you're pretty much SOL.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Rant and not political program.

JFL @ SJW """""""""freedom""""""" under which a man must be lucky with genetic recombination or lucky persistent and healthy enough (which is still arguably genetic, neural systems and other shit like this aren't acquired AFAIK) to earnmog almost all men around.

We need to expropriate means of reproduction and force lifelong monogamy so that everyone, no matter their genetic worth, had the potential to establish a kin. So that a failed relationship would actually, genuinely mean a failure of its members to act as adults and cope with their situation. """""'Freedom""""" is slavery. "Slavery" is freedom. Once you're together you can cope with building a better home for a bigger family, le romance which normtards of both genders claim to be missing or whatever else. But no, of course it's easier to degrade to the stone age and find the bogeyman to blame like Jews, nazis or incels.

Whiny fags entitled to Stacy and suicidal females who want le true love Chad will be sent to self-recouped labour camps to learn to respect the rules and be grateful for what they have. Because there will always be too many men (there are born more), labour for the prettier females will partially consist of comforting the leftover truecels. The whole thing will have to be refined, there are many great lawyers who'd manage to do that.

""""""""Freedom"""""""" experiment is failing miserably, NPC theory is confirmed because normans still enforce an unfreedom upon themselves, so we need a less man-eating unfreedom to save our civilisation.

Oldgeezer

Incels.Net Junior
Sandhill said:
Well yeah if you're ugly and fat pretty much the only way you'll get a hot chick is if you're rich. But if you're ugly and at least have a job there's a possibility you can find a girl at your level of attractiveness. If you're ugly and don't have a job you're pretty much SOL.
This is true, though it is still hard. I fit in this category but I am not fat but about 5'3" which is the kiss of death for guys. However, and I don't disparage my wife (she died recently as I said in my introduction post as well as how hard it was to find her), I really don't think I would have gotten her if I didn't make decent money. No 500K a year or shit like that, but I did ok. I am sure the fact that I had a nice house and a nice car when I met her caused her to look at me more sympathetically.

It's still hard...though if I mad millions a year it would likely have been much, much easier.