Foids must be banned from universities

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I've been surfing my uni website for useful info. After making sure that there was none I checked out the enrolment stats for this year out of interest since the fake-virus thing could have changed a lot.

It wasn't anything special, but the data on how many f*id students across different departments enrolled on paid tuition programs was absolute ragefuel.

If you pay for tuition in a solid university here it costs around 300-500k rubles a year, that is $4-7k. Over the course of 4-6 years (bachelor or master) we get the bracket of $16-42k. It took me only a few seconds to mentally compute this shit and it literally made me angry for the first time in idk how long because I knew that $16k was easily a down payment for a 2-bedroom flat in Moscow, let alone $42k.

I mean I understand that the government wants Russia to look virtuous and so they won't ban holes from entering higher education or getting government-funded tuition (even though they most definitely should), but the cucked parents who actually sponsor their d*ughter riding the cock carousel and wasting the fertile years instead of just buying a flat as a dowry are absolutely retarded.

Whiteknights will say that everyone needs an education, which is fundamentally flawed since f*ids are objects, but hey, even if you assume otherwise it's just common knowledge that sh* will forever be nothing but a useless placeholder in whatever job and sh*e will get knocked up anyway somewhere in the 30s, washed up and addicted to alcohol.

In the West it's actually even more fucked because f*masites take out loans for "exploring themselves" in universities, which means that any Western normie who engages in "marriage" gets scammed twice, not once.

Incel_Republic

Madness is gravity, all it takes is a little push
Legit so fucking correct. Universities are institutions of intellectuals filled with men who want to advance mankind. Now they have become nothing but glorified playgrounds for Chads and foids.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
The reason women go to universities is that they love titles.

bettER_CHOices

Incels.Net Novice
High IQ

Foids waste resources going to uni. They end up popping out some kids anyways. That's their purpose. Very few are useful once educated.

It's been proven they marry later, have fewer kids, are unhappy etc.

Your uni sounds expensive man!! Is there a way for you to get a cheaper uni, somewhere else?

Fukc paying $16k for a bachelor. The global economy went to crap because of the corona. Get it as cheap as possible, or skip it. Student loans= scam

FinnCel

Incels.Net Novice
Being born a woman = born on tutorial mode

They don't need education because everything is done for them

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
High IQ

Foids waste resources going to uni. They end up popping out some kids anyways. That's their purpose. Very few are useful once educated.

It's been proven they marry later, have fewer kids, are unhappy etc.

Your uni sounds expensive man!! Is there a way for you to get a cheaper uni, somewhere else?

Fukc paying $16k for a bachelor. The global economy went to crap because of the corona. Get it as cheap as possible, or skip it. Student loans= scam
My tuition is 100% covered by the government.

Each year in every university for almost every program there is a fixed number of places (~stipends) funded by the state. School graduates take the EGE exam in 3-5 subjects depending on where they want to go (I took Russian, Math, Physics and English). Then they apply to respective programs and compete for the state-funded places. The others pay for education and yes, the cost can be ridiculous.

I can understand when parents pay for sons' education because being a student entitles they to a delay from being drafted to the army. In case of f*ids it makes 0 to negative sense.

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
Foids should also be banned from driving cars. This would stop global warming.