Foids in denial.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
The majority of the female gender are in denial of their lookism bullshit. When someone actually says something about it even though it’s the truth, foids will just say shit like ‘Incel’ and ‘Nice guy’ in a sarcastic way because they know it’s the damn truth

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
Women are all "do as I say not as I do" kind of folks.
Hate most of them.
Hate is a strong word. It's more logical to hate the world system in it's entirety. Bit of a hypocrit since whenever I turn on modern television I am filled with nothing but burning loathing towards women and men. At the very least, normies can't label me a sexist.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
Women are all "do as I say not as I do" kind of folks.
Hate most of them.
Hate is a strong word. It's more logical to hate the world system in it's entirety. Bit of a hypocrit since whenever I turn on modern television I am filled with nothing but burning loathing towards women and men. At the very least, normies can't label me a sexist.
Well, at least I said most. I’m just sick of society.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
Hate most of them.
Well, at least I said most. I’m just sick of society.
Hehe, dont get me started! I have to keep my hate under control, cause its of the world destroying degree!! So I have to keep a tight rein on it at all times(except videogames, I go on psychotic rampages there)..