Foids drops the blackpill on Twitter

Kvntkicker

Incels.Net Junior
The black community is pretty blackpilled. Whites are the only ones who pretend that personality matters.
That's because a lot of whites are really nice people. The black community is toxic as fuck. Young black men are raised with the expectation of being 'hard' which just leads to them being cowardly scum bags. A lot of whites are raised with the expectation of being successful and well respected. Even white criminals to a certain extent.

White women are being hypnotised into acting like blacks. We have a khazar friends to thank for that.

wizardcel

Incels.Net Regular
wizardcel said:
The black community is pretty blackpilled. Whites are the only ones who pretend that personality matters.
That's because a lot of whites are really nice people. The black community is toxic as fuck. Young black men are raised with the expectation of being 'hard' which just leads to them being cowardly scum bags. A lot of whites are raised with the expectation of being successful and well respected. Even white criminals to a certain extent.

White women are being hypnotised into acting like blacks. We have a khazar friends to thank for that.
But Asians are also blackpilled.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Young black men are raised with the expectation of being 'hard' which just leads to them being cowardly scum bags. A lot of whites are raised with the expectation of being successful and well respected. Even white criminals to a certain extent.
Really? Then most mexicans for sure are raised the same way as black people: they are raised to be bullys, to be traitors, etc......at least 80% of the mexican men and mexican femoids that i have meet here in Mexico are like that...for sure is the way they are raised...

The ironic part is that im mexican too, but i was raised to be "succesful"(yet i did not becuase i had to start to work before going to the university, so i did not went to university).

Angryethnic90

Incels.Net Regular
wizardcel said:

White people don't suffer from the same issues as black people do that's why most white people don't need to go through life with a chip on their shoulders.