Foids boyfriend wants to beat me up, what should I do ?

Kreezy

Incels.Net Junior
Alright so today I was arguing with one stupid ass foid on Snapchat, then she told me that her boyfriend wants to meet me.

Now I found out that her boyfriend lives in my city, and he is doing boxing for 4-5 years, he is also muscular but I believe he is shorter than me I’m 5’9” though but I’m skinny and of course he has ugly dog face..

What the fuck should I do ? - I want to teach him a lesson that he should not mess with an Incel but the problem is that I don’t even know how to defend myself..

Cat

Incels.Net Junior
Alright so today I was arguing with one stupid ass foid on Snapchat, then she told me that her boyfriend wants to meet me.

Now I found out that her boyfriend lives in my city, and he is doing boxing for 4-5 years, he is also muscular but I believe he is shorter than me I’m 5’9” though but I’m skinny and of course he has ugly dog face..

What the fuck should I do ? - I want to teach him a lesson that he should not mess with an Incel but the problem is that I don’t even know how to defend myself..
Tbh, he is another manlet struggling to hang on to his girlfriend no matter what the cost. You said he has an ugly so he is even more desperate.

rev van mev

Chilling.
Con

Wait for him to come to you, if he moves toward you, rushes at you then smack the fucker with a baseball bat. Carry something like a taser, pocket knife, etc.

NRApoorboy

Incels.Net Novice
Con
Kreezy said:

Wait for him to come to you, if he moves toward you, rushes at you then smack the fucker with a baseball bat. Carry something like a taser, pocket knife, etc.
Exactly, wait until he decides to be stupid then show him what's up, a manlet will take steroids & hit the gym for months just for 5'5 stick figure to shoot his ass up in 5 mins jfl

Kreezy

Incels.Net Junior
Con
Kreezy said:

Ahahaha alright

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
I like your spirit that no one should mess with an incel. We have a rich history of retaliation while people just laugh at us...until of course, we acted out on that and at the end, they're just crying about it.
But since you mentioned, he boxed and you don't, know that there's a chance you will lose the match. There's no point in coming to a fight where you're just going to humiliate yourself.
And men fighting because of a woman? Nah. Nothing new there.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
WHATS the POINT of ALL of this? WHY are you arguing with a foid? Youd get a more intelligent response froma brick wall!!! THis whole thing is nonsense!!
I hate them so much so I want to insult them.
HERE, do some reading about OUR kind.. fcking outcasts, I was the ORIGINAL....

Kreezy

Incels.Net Junior
I like your spirit that no one should mess with an incel. We have a rich history of retaliation while people just laugh at us...until of course, we acted out on that and at the end, they're just crying about it.
But since you mentioned, he boxed and you don't, know that there's a chance you will lose the match. There's no point in coming to a fight where you're just going to humiliate yourself.
But can I defend myself
If you can't defend yourself from ѕhit, then avoid him because your about to get fist fucked. Bring a knife or a gun with you so if ever gets physical pull it up on him
I mean I can use knife for self-defense but I think I’m gonna get bigger trouble anyways because I’m 18 he’s 17

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Now Enlightened said:
But can I defend myself
XTamaska said:
If you can't defend yourself from ѕhit, then avoid him because your about to get fist fucked. Bring a knife or a gun with you so if ever gets physical pull it up on him
I mean I can use knife for self-defense but I think I’m gonna get bigger trouble anyways because I’m 18 he’s 17
HERES a RADICAL idea, DONT argue with foids, they are idiots. and AVOID the entire fcking situation? Is this too advanced for your mind to conprehend perhaps?