foid tinder story

Ben

Incels.Net Novice
At my work there's these two foids who overshare everything. One is chinese and really quite fat, fully westernised culturally, ugly haircut, disgusting piggish face and glasses. When she smiles in pictures I swear it looks like a shark gaping. She says she's a lesbian but she's actually constantly hitting on guys. She's probably a 2 - but she's only interested in guys who are like a 9. And actually not even they will f*** her.

Most lesbian women she tries to meet also don't want to bang her.

Is she an femcel? NO!!!!! not even nearly. She's not considering any men who are over 35 (she is 21), she's not considering any men who don't play musical instruments, she isn't considering any men who won't take her on dates, she isn't considering any men who are sub-9, and half the time - she's not even replying to the very few men who do message her because she's got 'anxiety issues'.

Discuss... Happy to add any details

[email protected]

Incels.Net Junior
At my work there's these two foids who overshare everything. One is chinese and really quite fat, fully westernised culturally, ugly haircut, disgusting piggish face and glasses. When she smiles in pictures I swear it looks like a shark gaping. She says she's a lesbian but she's actually constantly hitting on guys. She's probably a 2 - but she's only interested in guys who are like a 9. And actually not even they will f*** her.

Most lesbian women she tries to meet also don't want to bang her.

Is she an femcel? NO!!!!! not even nearly. She's not considering any men who are over 35 (she is 21), she's not considering any men who don't play musical instruments, she isn't considering any men who won't take her on dates, she isn't considering any men who are sub-9, and half the time - she's not even replying to the very few men who do message her because she's got 'anxiety issues'.

Discuss... Happy to add any details
All those chadfishers out there, what country hast the hottest women

Normiehypocrisy

Incels.Net Junior
What kind of haircut does she have? A manly one? Because the other day, when i was walking down the street, a stupid femoid crossed me over her looking like a lesbian, she had short manly hair and glasses, as well as being a brunette.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben

Ben

Incels.Net Novice
What kind of haircut does she have? A manly one? Because the other day, when i was walking down the street, a stupid femoid crossed me over her looking like a lesbian, she had short manly hair and glasses, as well as being a brunette.
She actually wants to have a very little-girl style hair, I can't begin to tell you how ridiculous it would look on her body, but you guessed it, right now it's pretty short and manly.

Normiehypocrisy

Incels.Net Junior
Normiehypocrisy said:
What kind of haircut does she have? A manly one? Because the other day, when i was walking down the street, a stupid femoid crossed me over her looking like a lesbian, she h
Normiehypocrisy said:
She actually wants to have a very little-girl style hair, I can't begin to tell you how ridiculous it would look on her body, but you guessed it, right now it's pretty short and manly.
Yeah, they aré si basic