Ropist

128/225
I would also like to add two more points:
-full legalization of assisted suіcіde/euthanasia on demand without apology
-prostіtution fully legal and regulated
I think Switzerland has both.

lordoftheincels

107/300
For starters we need better role models for kids and young adults. None of these famous singers, actors, etc..

Fixing the court system isn't gonna do ѕhit for marriages. People are just ѕhit. They can still use them when they are married and pocket away cash via allowance some guys give their girls. Also it will take a few generations for actual change.
I said we need to put MLP into society but noone listens.

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    138/300
Defy said:
For starters we need better role models for kids and young adults. None of these famous singers, actors, etc..

Fixing the court system isn't gonna do ѕhit for marriages. People are just ѕhit. They can still use them when they are married and pocket away cash via allowance some guys give their girls. Also it will take a few generations for actual change.
I said we need to put MLP into society but noone listens.
what's MLP?

KhhvForEternity

137/300
1.ban dating apps: because women are only going to choose chads. 2.Women will abort there child just because she still wants to fool around. and yes that really fucked up. 3.fixing the court system will drastically fix marriage because if she is not getting ANYTHING in return like child support,housing etc she would have no choice BUT to choose a good man even if he is ugly. Give me your suggestions.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. Bro it's dead. You sound like one of my friends clasping on to hope. He has poor genetics but wishes to have a family, the one he always dreamed of. He doesn't like the way modern women are but hopes he can find some diamond out there. The thing is he's so egotistical he thinks he even has a chance to begin with. Isn't he in for a surprise. If even chadlites are having a rough time we're doomed. It's all over bro.

KhhvForEternity

137/300
Sadsack said:
GameDevCel said:
there is no fixing this ѕhit, 95% of young girls had taken hundred plus dicks, the west is dead man, and feminism killed it
I agree with that statement but how would you fix this personally?
you can`t turn a hoe into a housewife, only way would be to turn her into a breeding machine, and try to turn the children in house wifes instead
exquisitely based good sir

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
    131/300
2 and 3 are essential. They are forcing us paying for a wh*re that decided to have children without being able to pay for them. And we pay for the procedure of abortion by their mistake. More taxes for the ones who actually produce something, that's how society treats their workers. Better be a parasite or produce in black to see how economy goes down to ѕhit

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
    131/300
I would also like to add two more points:
-full legalization of assisted suіcіde/euthanasia on demand without apology
-prostіtution fully legal and regulated
That's a double sided weapon. They will encourage the suіcіde of neets and pensionists. About prostіtution, I'm not sure, it will exist anyway so