"FIXING THE PROBLEM" We need to ban dating apps,abortion,and fix divorce

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
For starters we need better role models for kids and young adults. None of these famous singers, actors, etc..

Fixing the court system isn't gonna do ѕhit for marriages. People are just ѕhit. They can still use them when they are married and pocket away cash via allowance some guys give their girls. Also it will take a few generations for actual change.
I said we need to put MLP into society but noone listens.

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
Defy said:
For starters we need better role models for kids and young adults. None of these famous singers, actors, etc..

Fixing the court system isn't gonna do ѕhit for marriages. People are just ѕhit. They can still use them when they are married and pocket away cash via allowance some guys give their girls. Also it will take a few generations for actual change.
I said we need to put MLP into society but noone listens.
what's MLP?

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
1.ban dating apps: because women are only going to choose chads. 2.Women will abort there child just because she still wants to fool around. and yes that really fucked up. 3.fixing the court system will drastically fix marriage because if she is not getting ANYTHING in return like child support,housing etc she would have no choice BUT to choose a good man even if he is ugly. Give me your suggestions.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. Bro it's dead. You sound like one of my friends clasping on to hope. He has poor genetics but wishes to have a family, the one he always dreamed of. He doesn't like the way modern women are but hopes he can find some diamond out there. The thing is he's so egotistical he thinks he even has a chance to begin with. Isn't he in for a surprise. If even chadlites are having a rough time we're doomed. It's all over bro.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Sadsack said:
GameDevCel said:
there is no fixing this ѕhit, 95% of young girls had taken hundred plus dicks, the west is dead man, and feminism killed it
I agree with that statement but how would you fix this personally?
you can`t turn a hoe into a housewife, only way would be to turn her into a breeding machine, and try to turn the children in house wifes instead
exquisitely based good sir

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
2 and 3 are essential. They are forcing us paying for a wh*re that decided to have children without being able to pay for them. And we pay for the procedure of abortion by their mistake. More taxes for the ones who actually produce something, that's how society treats their workers. Better be a parasite or produce in black to see how economy goes down to ѕhit

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
I would also like to add two more points:
-full legalization of assisted suіcіde/euthanasia on demand without apology
-prostіtution fully legal and regulated
That's a double sided weapon. They will encourage the suіcіde of neets and pensionists. About prostіtution, I'm not sure, it will exist anyway so

Volcel_101

Thebigman
I just want an easy life, I've tried to stand up for rights, religion and freedom and always got shat on, let's just be based and watch the ship drown, instead of going down with it...
religion is brainwash, fairytale nonsense- medieval thinking which should have gone extinct with the discovery of science long ago. What is real is philosophies like spirituality which doesn't involve unquestionably believing in empirically unverifiable Gods.

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
Cryptoknight said:
I just want an easy life, I've tried to stand up for rights, religion and freedom and always got shat on, let's just be based and watch the ship drown, instead of going down with it...
religion is brainwash, fairytale nonsense- medieval thinking which should have gone extinct with the discovery of science long ago. What is real is philosophies like spirituality which doesn't involve unquestionably believing in empirically unverifiable Gods.
I'm a spiritual person but every spiritual person needs a guide.

David

Incels.Net Junior
Why not just let things get really bad. Sit back and watch the fireworks, friend. No need to fix anything.
I second that. If you want to change anything try to get prostіtution legalized. If you need an emotional connection get a dog. Family life is overrated anyway.

Henry

cinnamincel uwu ~ orbits u
as much as I want to die sometimes, I think assisted suіcіde in cases where someone isn't terminally ill is morally questionable. I know that after the days I've wished I was dead I've continued to live and even had good days afterwards so.. permanent solutions to temporary problems and all that... Also, if suіcіde is encouraged that's fuсking it for us boys, the toilets shall indeed inherit the earth then

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
as much as I want to die sometimes, I think assisted suіcіde in cases where someone isn't terminally ill is morally questionable. I know that after the days I've wished I was dead I've continued to live and even had good days afterwards so.. permanent solutions to temporary problems and all that... Also, if suіcіde is encouraged that's fuсking it for us boys, the toilets shall indeed inherit the earth then
If we ALL supposedly have a "right" to live, why should we NOT have a "right" to DIE? Both should be our choice...

Henry

Henry said:
If we ALL supposedly have a "right" to live, why should we NOT have a "right" to DIE? Both should be our choice...
sure but I know that there are times that I would have regretted missing in my life if id actually killed myself a year or two ago... how can a doctor be sure that someone is truly ready to die and only has suffering in their future? even as an incel there's still amazing works of literature to read and films to discover, sometimes I do still feel glad to be alive and it would have been sad to have that taken away before I was really ready because of a spur of the moment panic attack or week long depressive episode

Henry

honestly it's a really interesting philosophical discussion.

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Is someone CHOOSE to live or DIE, thats THEIR choice, you can CHOOSE to keep going, so I dont see anything WRONG with choosing NOT to live.. Yes, the being committing suіcіde MAY miss out on good times, or MAYBE NOT!! Whos to say hmm? If living is a right, dying should be as well... I apply LOGIC and reasonable thought to this subject, NOT emotions...

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
1.ban dating apps: because women are only going to choose chads. 2.Women will abort there child just because she still wants to fool around. and yes that really fucked up. 3.fixing the court system will drastically fix marriage because if she is not getting ANYTHING in return like child support,housing etc she would have no choice BUT to choose a good man even if he is ugly. Give me your suggestions.
time for high IQ cels to hack the dating websites or render them down....drain the money out from banks ....

Required

Well-Known Asshole
I think everyone has the right to die, there is like a million ways to die. Nobody will stop you, and you can't punish the death.... Unless... The bible is correct and god WILL judge you, which i do not believe. I believe god created the universe, and we? We are just a freak act of nature, and nothing more..