"FIXING THE PROBLEM" We need to ban dating apps,abortion,and fix divorce

Sadsack

1.ban dating apps: because women are only going to choose chads. 2.Women will abort there child just because she still wants to fool around. and yes that really fucked up. 3.fixing the court system will drastically fix marriage because if she is not getting ANYTHING in return like child support,housing etc she would have no choice BUT to choose a good man even if he is ugly. Give me your suggestions.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
there is no fixing this ѕhit, 95% of young girls had taken hundred plus dicks, the west is dead man, and feminism killed it
I agree with that statement but how would you fix this personally?
you can`t turn a hoe into a housewife, only way would be to turn her into a breeding machine, and try to turn the children in house wifes instead

Nick1227

1.ban dating apps: because women are only going to choose chads. 2.Women will abort there child just because she still wants to fool around. and yes that really fucked up. 3.fixing the court system will drastically fix marriage because if she is not getting ANYTHING in return like child support,housing etc she would have no choice BUT to choose a good man even if he is ugly. Give me your suggestions.
Please ban dating apps they are so cancerous and unrealistic

Dionysos

Sadsack said:
Please ban dating apps they are so cancerous and unrealistic
They’ll find a new way to wh*re themselves out

Uncommon

4. ban the make up: so women who are 3/10 or 4/10 cannot use it in ther faces to look like 6/10 or 7/10 anymore...

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
The chad BS was yersterday. Foids tried to build a familiy with hard earning and house work for man and children….

Today they only hunt the big money for work and sex laziness as soon as possible until grave.....

The biblist system fault is, to participate lazy foids at the fortune and even earnings of men with marriage or even divorce….

In secular ans koranist systems, men and woman keep each control of the own fortunes and earnings. So the foid can only live without a man, if she move hands or lips for men, people and country. In divorce, children up to 12 stays only with able mothers. Children over 12 are going or changing to the able father. The foid keeps only her fortune and earnings….

No more biblist barbie divorces! With children, car, house, fortune etc. and even a part of further earnings of Fred. So foids could be reeducated and if necessary retrained and corrected to longtime housewifes and at least halftime earners when theire not carring or nursing….

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
For starters we need better role models for kids and young adults. None of these famous singers, actors, etc..

Fixing the court system isn't gonna do ѕhit for marriages. People are just ѕhit. They can still use them when they are married and pocket away cash via allowance some guys give their girls. Also it will take a few generations for actual change.

Ropist

Virgin foids should get an arranged marriage at an early age and be their husbands property. Unmarried women without hymen should be enslaved and sold as sex slaves, I see no other use for them.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
For starters we need better role models for kids and young adults. None of these famous singers, actors, etc..

Fixing the court system isn't gonna do ѕhit for marriages. People are just ѕhit. They can still use them when they are married and pocket away cash via allowance some guys give their girls. Also it will take a few generations for actual change.
No, with stopping and cutting state and exmen money for work and sex lazy foids, they would line up to suck even BBCs of war disfiguered GIs for a bar of choclate within weeks….

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
I just want an easy life, I've tried to stand up for rights, religion and freedom and always got shat on, let's just be based and watch the ship drown, instead of going down with it...

Saint Mentalcel

Born alone and will die alone. (who cares anyway?)
If I was the ruler of this stupid cucked world, I'd make things go back to the good old days before this hellish century came by.

dsar9013

Incels have no political power though and all the male politicians are cucks including Trump, women will never vote for a non cucked male politician.

Streang

Artmaxxing soon
I would also like to add two more points:
-full legalization of assisted suіcіde/euthanasia on demand without apology
-prostіtution fully legal and regulated