First Person Approacher is being made a pariah in his town in Kent, UK for DARING to speak to femoids

incelapproacher

Incels.Net Novice

In the latest twist of events for our hero, 1PA is heckled and threatened with a knife while going to get groceries in his town. Since posting the videos of himself approaching women and saying hi to improve his social skills, there has been a mob of vigilantes on the hunt for 1PA’s head. Only last week an innocent unrelated cyclist was attacked and hospitalised because the vigilantes thought he was First Person Approacher!

Determined not to be beaten andnow more resilient than ever after dealing with the fools at Kent Police, First Person Approacher is preparing his next move, his return to the streets, armed and ready for both ROASTIES as well as VIGILANTE LOCAL THUGS who want him DEAD!

AccountError

Incels.Net Master
this makes me mad
from what i've seen fаggot cumbrains are worshiping the attack and saying he had it coming for dating to speak to women 27103
fuck this piece of donkey ѕhit and people like him

this ѕhit would've been a meme a few years ago, now ugly men are getting lynched for existing, hope the next fuckers to attack get some justice brought into their peabrains

incelapproacher

Incels.Net Novice
this makes me mad
from what i've seen fаggot cumbrains are worshiping the attack and saying he had it coming for dating to speak to women View attachment 27103

this ѕhit would've been a meme a few years ago, now ugly men are getting lynched for existing, hope the next fuckers to attack get some justice brought into their peabrains
yeah if someone has bad social skills it’s their fault basically. Fuck these normies. 1PA will NEVER STOP TALKING TO FOIDS

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
AccountError said:
this makes me mad
from what i've seen fаggot cumbrains are worshiping the attack and saying he had it coming for dating to speak to women View attachment 27103

yeah if someone has bad social skills it’s their fault basically. Fuck these normies. 1PA will NEVER STOP TALKING TO FOIDS
Weak jawline = bad social skills
Recessed chin = bad social skills
Prey eyes = bad social skills
Short = bad social skills

the concept of social skills is mostly a myth

incelapproacher

Incels.Net Novice
incelapproacher said:
AccountError said:
this makes me mad

Yeah I agree. CHAD could just point at a random woman in the street and she would be in his lap drooling all over him in seconds. Incel does it and gets arrested

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
I'd advise you guys to get some guns, it seems like these normfags are now trying to hunt down people who ain't brainwashed by their Jew bullshit.. I'm gonna get one of my own because it actually seems i'm going to be hunted down or something, some strangers know my name now... it was mother's fault, not mine.

moverbs

Incels.Net Regular
I'd advise you guys to get some guns, it seems like these normfags are now trying to hunt down people who ain't brainwashed by their Jew bullshit.. I'm gonna get one of my own because it actually seems i'm going to be hunted down or something, some strangers know my name now... it was mother's fault, not mine.
UK hard to get guns unless youre a gangster

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
incelapproacher said:

Yeah I agree. CHAD could just point at a random woman in the street and she would be in his lap drooling all over him in seconds. Incel does it and gets arrested
My chadfishing experiments and many others proved social skills don’t exist. I would be blatantly disrespectful, act like an asshole, act stupid, act smart, act mean, act nice, act with lack of confidence, no matter what I did it worked nearly every single time

Mr.Hendrix

No longer active
UK is peak clown world example of what happens when you let femoids run society. You're brave for even trying to do any of this in the first place. We have the most insufferable c*nts here, American cels don't know how good they've got it. The cuck police here is deceptive, since they're not armed or anything, but make no mistake about it, they can make your life hell

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Saint Mentalcel said:
UK hard to get guns unless youre a gangster
Well, there's still a chance for me to get some weapοns... Good thing i'm in Americuck and not United Kuckdom.

LJ01

Incels.Net Regular
Society is finished, was a long time ago. Bluepillers are obviously going to pull some reason out of their asses for why he is being treated like ѕhit.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
UK is peak clown world example of what happens when you let femoids run society. You're brave for even trying to do any of this in the first place. We have the most insufferable c*nts here, American cels don't know how good they've got it. The cuck police here is deceptive, since they're not armed or anything, but make no mistake about it, they can make your life hell
Our land is peak soy, rivals with Sweden pretty closely.
I don't even bother checking /pol/ or immigration statistics anymore I just pretend things are fine and dandy. Experienced too much neuroticism educating myself on various stats across various political issues to give a ѕhit.

I like living in my little bubble now, from where I'm sitting everything is just fine.