First meme

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Why do foids love hurting good men so much? I wish they could be loving
Why does a cat scratch a baby? Nobody cares why, it's an animal with no conscience after all. People just cleanse the baby's wounds, sometimes beat the animal and watch out for this not to happen again. Btw if you think about it this way, whiteknighting is the real misogyny and those incels who still somehow assume wymyn are human are the real feminiѕts.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Why do foids love hurting good men so much? I wish they could be loving
Why does a cat scratch a baby? Nobody cares why, it's an animal with no conscience after all. People just cleanse the baby's wounds, sometimes beat the animal and watch out for this not to happen again. Btw if you think about it this way, whiteknighting is the real misogyny and those incels who still somehow assume wymyn are human are the real feminiѕts.
Women, supposedly, supposed to be, allegedly, the more compassionate sex. Supposedly, allegedly, etc. Dogpill says that women love puppies and dogs. Why they hate human males so much your guess is as good as mine.

My guess is N. Tesla what he said. He said once women learned edumacation they'd be masculine. Masculine men don't love other men. Tesla said there would be the rise of the masculine woman and no more womanly women. Women are more masculine than me because tbh I'm afraid of rock climbing, also I'm so kind I wouldn't divorce rаpe someone.