First meme

TwinBlade626

BANNED
I didn't notice that this website has Such great menes helping me forget about my lonlely existinces one meme at a time :)

AndrewGipson29

BANNED
TwinBlade626 said:
I didn't notice that this website has Such great menes helping me forget about my lonlely existinces one meme at a time :)
Your words resonate with and moisten me. Thank you.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Why do foids love hurting good men so much? I wish they could be loving
Why does a cat scratch a baby? Nobody cares why, it's an animal with no conscience after all. People just cleanse the baby's wounds, sometimes beat the animal and watch out for this not to happen again. Btw if you think about it this way, whiteknighting is the real misogyny and those incels who still somehow assume wymyn are human are the real feminiѕts.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Why do foids love hurting good men so much? I wish they could be loving
Why does a cat scratch a baby? Nobody cares why, it's an animal with no conscience after all. People just cleanse the baby's wounds, sometimes beat the animal and watch out for this not to happen again. Btw if you think about it this way, whiteknighting is the real misogyny and those incels who still somehow assume wymyn are human are the real feminiѕts.
Women, supposedly, supposed to be, allegedly, the more compassionate sex. Supposedly, allegedly, etc. Dogpill says that women love puppies and dogs. Why they hate human males so much your guess is as good as mine.

My guess is N. Tesla what he said. He said once women learned edumacation they'd be masculine. Masculine men don't love other men. Tesla said there would be the rise of the masculine woman and no more womanly women. Women are more masculine than me because tbh I'm afraid of rock climbing, also I'm so kind I wouldn't divorce rape someone.

AlveusVonSt

BANNED
I would split the bill so she would have to pay for it as well. Would weed out the girls using me for free food.