First Date

Ravio

Sorry for my bad english, i'm ita

Finally after a month on Tindеr, Lovоo,Badоo and YouLove seems like i got a date, she's not too pretty but who cares... at least she don't seems a fatty with clear diѕeases.
Actually we just chatted on Instagram about it and she seemed interested, after 21 fuсking years i got it, not saying i'm gonna get Iaid but this is an improvement. I really was starting to think there was something wrong with me, i'm so glad, it all started when i first texted her, she wrote back unlike the usual girls, then she started with the emoji and ѕhit and it ended up with her looking for the day she could have been available, (cause she work). Maybe i got a chance or my fuсked up attitude is gonna take the upper hand once again?

updates coming soon :lol:

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
Remember this though, (because eggman is always right), just because you secure a date or girlfriend or whatever, it doesn't mean it's going to be a lasting thing. Once she gets a good glance at a Chad, she's gone. Make sure, when you go on a date with her, that there's no one that mogs you in looks/height/status around. Go on a date with her to some place which is crawling with uglies and people way below her in looks. Would you say you two are looksmatched or is she uglier than you?

Ravio

Nah she's definitely more beautiful, i got this big ass nose and i can literally touch my nose with my lower lips if i try, it's called prognathism for what i know... In height i guess i can't say anything, 1.93m always been the tallest in the class, almost intimidating for a girl :( . I'm the kind of guy that will at least try to kick Chad ass, in conclusion i'm a tall and thin ugly guy, i'm not so bad for my opinion but it's just not enought for the they'r standard i guess.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
If sex happens at your place, SECRETLY record it, that way youll preserve it for your memory!

Ravio

Thanks for the suggestion guys, i'll eventually take a wash of reality once again but things seems like are getting better... i should also start with a new job the next week, it's been like months since my work contract expired, literally doing nothing but getting bored and masturbating into my room all this time and now things maybe will get better... i hope so...

GlockHands

BANNED
Sending some positive vibes your way friend, this is conclusive proof that you have the personality that people want to meet and want to know better. Just have fun and DO NOT throw wrapped condoms at her, as it does not show your wealth, rather your wastefulness.

Ravio

That's right be positive guys, be positive and at lest try, who cares what people think about you, when we all die nobody is gonna talk about the time "that girl" rejected you or that time you fucked something up at work, really why do we even care YOLO.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
GlockHands said:
Sending some positive vibes your way friend, this is conclusive proof that you have the personality that people want to meet and want to know better.
Ravio said:
That's right be positive guys, be positive and at lest try, who cares what people think about you, when we all die nobody is gonna talk about the time "that girl" rejected you or that time you fucked something up at work, really why do we even care

Also nobody is going to talk about you at all when you die.

Ravio

First and last update about the topic...

She didn't showed up, i stood up in the crowd like an idiot looking for her for about an hour, no message, she refuse to answer. I've basically just wasted my saturday and my money to get trolled.

I'd like to dedicate her this song
https://youtu.be/OPdLQyOnauU

Lordgoro

Lounge member
And this was a SURPRISE? Hehe.. Thats why at this point Im DONE with women... Id rather concentrate on myself.. They are basically not worth it... Also helps to jerk 6 times a day! Keeps me sane..

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
Ravio said:

She didn't showed up, i stood up in the crowd like an idiot looking for her for about an hour, no message, she refuse to answer. I've basically just wasted my saturday and my money to get trolled.

brutal. R u gna rope now mate?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Ravio said:

Crowd was red flag...why the fuck would 2 people arrange to meet in the middle of a crowd.

Ravio

WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Ravio said:

brutal. R u gna rope now mate?
Nah, if i'm ever gonna kms it's gonna be something big, like a mass murder or a classic bomb.

Ravio

lordoftheincels said:
Ravio said:

Crowd was red flag...why the fuck would 2 people arrange to meet in the middle of a crowd.
Public place *intensifies*

love

Femoid
BANNED
Lordgoro said:
And this was a SURPRISE? Hehe.. Thats why at this point Im DONE with women... Id rather concentrate on myself.. They are basically not worth it... Also helps to jerk 6 times a day! Keeps me sane..
6 times a day? wow.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
love said:
Lordgoro said:
6 times a day? wow.
a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do

love

Femoid
BANNED
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
love said:
Lordgoro said:
6 times a day? wow.
a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do
Yeah, but thats some insanely high sex drive. I can understand 1 or 2 times a day but 6? How is there even time in the day for 6