Fired because of a 'selfie'

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/middle-school-teacher-says-fired-3-year-old-topless-selfie-sent-boyfriend-215042899.html
Miranda said her principal told her, “How can I put you in front of a classroom where boys would be able to pull out their phone and look at this image of you?'”
Do you think she would have been able to teach effectively when such an image was in distribution?

Am I wrong to feel that the photo wasn't such a big deal and she doesn't look that attractive in it?

Whatshappeningtome25

Incels.Net Novice
Misaki said:
Do you think she would have been able to teach effectively when such an image was in distribution?
As a student, it would be hard to take her seriously after that for me. I would definitely do what her principal said. Watching her naked while she teaches us would be fun lol. I would never shame her directly for that though.
Misaki said:
Am I wrong to feel that the photo wasn't such a big deal and she doesn't look that attractive in it?
She looks very attractive to me.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Misaki said:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/middle-school-teacher-says-fired-3-year-old-topless-selfie-sent-boyfriend-215042899.html
Miranda said her principal told her, “How can I put you in front of a classroom where boys would be able to pull out their phone and look at this image of you?'”

America is for cucks and asexuals. People act like seeing some boobs is some kind of travesty or something. Also she shouldn't be punished for a photo most likely uploaded by her angry ex. But there is no such thing as justice in America the land of the corrupt asexuals.

Normally I don't feel sympathy for cunts but firing someone for something trivial and out of their control is exactly something a cunt would do. The men who run this country are corrupt asexuals

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
In the existing paradigm she did nothing wrong.

If to think about it, a good teacher would be able to focus children on the subject, not her body, and there is no information on how well the whore performed except the general words on how great she did. Also I don't know the labour market situation in the field, maybe 7th class math teachers are disposable af in the area seeing that 7th class math is literally child's play. I wonder what the formal reason for firing her was anyway, hard to comment without knowing it. Work ethics is important but I doubt anything of that sort was mentioned in her contract.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I think she deserved to be FIRED!! As a teacher of children, shes supposed to be setting an example to them... Acting like a SLUT and taking nude photos of herself and SENDING them to anyone is very immoral and screwed up! She was NOT upholding the standards that teachers should be adhering to.. Im a conservative at heart, and she was very immoral in her actions... If she was a fast food worker, no big deal, but shes TEACHING KIDS!!!! She should be FIRED and BLACKLISTED from ever teaching again anywhere!

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Lordgoro said:
I think she deserved to be FIRED!! As a teacher of children, shes supposed to be setting an example to them... Acting like a sl*t and taking nude photos of herself and SENDING them to anyone is very immoral and screwed up! She was NOT upholding the standards that teachers should be adhering to.. Im a conservative at heart, and she was very immoral in her actions... If she was a fast food worker, no big deal, but shes TEACHING KIDS!!!! She should be FIRED and BLACKLISTED from ever teaching again anywhere!

Yup! She shouldn't have sent that picture! Well, unless she was sending it to an incel then I'm okay with it and she shouldn't be fired.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
I think she deserved to be FIRED!! As a teacher of children, shes supposed to be setting an example to them... Acting like a sl*t and taking nude photos of herself and SENDING them to anyone is very immoral and screwed up! She was NOT upholding the standards that teachers should be adhering to.. Im a conservative at heart, and she was very immoral in her actions... If she was a fast food worker, no big deal, but shes TEACHING KIDS!!!! She should be FIRED and BLACKLISTED from ever teaching again anywhere!
She sent a nude to her ex boyfriend. While such a thing is stupid to do, its the bluepill feminist SJW narrative (as well as republicuck narrative) that has prudish and harsh penalties for sexual stuff.