Fictional women: cartoons vs movies...

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
This is my first topic in the quality central section. If the staff thinks my topic its not good enough for quality central, you can move it to the general discussion section or the off-topic section.
Now to the topic:

I have noticed that in most cartoons, women are portrayed as friendly, reliable and sincere...(wich its a lie)

BUT...in movies its usually the opposite...women are portrayed as traitors, liars and golddigers(wich its the truth)...

Im not saying that all women are portrayed as good in the cartoons and evil in the movies...but its usually how they are portrayed in both(or at least how they were portrayed in both before the jews ruined the cartoons and the movies with their feminazi agenda and their anti-male agenda)...so, its like they want to lie to us in the cartoons but in the movies they want to show us the truth...now the question its, why?...

Thanatos

The Egocentric VocalistCel
This is my first topic in the quality central section. If the staff thinks my topic its not good enough for quality central, you can move it to the general discussion section or the off-topic section.
Now to the topic:

I have noticed that in most cartoons, women are portrayed as friendly, reliable and sincere...(wich its a lie)

View attachment 8243

View attachment 8244

BUT...in movies its usually the opposite...women are portrayed as traitors, liars and golddigers(wich its the truth)...

View attachment 8245

View attachment 8246

Im not saying that all women are portrayed as good in the cartoons and evil in the movies...but its usually how they are portrayed in both(or at least how they were portrayed in both before the jews ruined the cartoons and the movies with their feminazi agenda and their anti-male agenda)...so, its like they want to lie to us in the cartoons but in the movies they want to show us the truth...now the question its, why?...
Women find it harder to convincingly act like decent humans. That is why actors opt for shitty characters with shitty morals while animes and cartoons are typically paragons with believable characters

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
you are partially correct. The foid agenda is to never show their true form, throw men off. So they try to confuse us. One moment its the nice and sincere, well meaing foid from TV shows and cartoons, the next its the gold digging evil bitch from the movies.
Constantly throwing men off their true nature, which is worse than the above, and can only be found out if you experience inceldom and deal with foids irl, not through some TV show or movie or cartoon.

tetsusaiga

Incels.Net Regular
Now to the topic:

View attachment 8243

View attachment 8244

View attachment 8245

View attachment 8246

These fictions are mostly based on ideals and designed to sell with the exception of the late woke hollyweird. Depends on the target audience too, hot traitorous women tend to be sexy while parents until now opt for wholesome depiction of characters in fiction where even the villains act cutesy.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Based qualitiy!....

Already pinup pics for GIs were only promising, but never fulfilling….

Until hungry Exnazifoids even lined up, to suck war disfigured GIs BBCs for a bar of chocolate....

Some movies show the truth. Others are fake propaganda for in bigottry almost no more existing also for men good foids….

Odimm

Incels.Net Regular
Some people always say anime is bluepilled. They couldn't be more wrong. Anime girls are everything that real girls AREN'T. They embody an ideal that no woman lives up to. Not because they can't, but because they simply choose not to. It's created by incels for incels and it depicts an idea of potential within the female gender that ALL females in the real world fail to live up to.

It's blackpilled as all fuck tbh. It's like a fictional example of what could have been. It exposes the failures of the reality that inspires it.

IF real women and fictional women had anything in common, inceldom would not exist. It is only in fiction where personality and character matters. In the real world it does not.

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
They do that in cartoon because they want to teach kids that the holes are good people. But can't do that to adults to much because they are mostly not interested in watching it.