fetlife sux balls

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I go on fetlife looking for girls into a specific type of fetish...their search engine sucks balls and I can't even search for profiles that are into what I'm searching about.

Of course the website works for chad or chadlites who just want quick ass and don't care what kind of woman they are looking for...for me I know I'm going to be rejected by the 99% so I was looking for a very specific type of woman.

Found nothing and now my dick is as limp as before...I think my dick went limp before browsing tbh...it's been years and I haven't gotten a single message in my inbox. When I realize how alone I am it kind of sounds the alarms and my dick gets limp and I get full of fear and anger. Kind of triggers me to hear women complain about their bad boyfriends, when I can't even get female attention at all period. I am the biggest victim not them.

Also on the website I had to read this piece of drivel, written by one of those feminiѕt types. It reads like this:
Remember that time I was so frustrated and horny I started combing through the Fetlife Vancouver pages to get laid? All 34,000 of them? I only got up to page 60 but I found a couple fellas whose profiles and pics I liked and messaged them. I met one 3 weeks ago and we had a good first date and agreed to meet at my place for sex a few days later. (His kissing did not match mine but he was humble and willing enough to be directed and got better- I appreciated the effort.)

This sums up women in a nutshell. No wonder they are always so bittered and acting like they are victims. They had to wade through 60 pages (20 results per page?) Before they found a man they were attracted to. Geez it must be rough being closet lesbian in denial. And tbh I would not wade through 1200 users tbh. Maybe that is why women hate incels...they expect us to wade through 1000 profiles before we find a match.... Fuck that.

The rest of what she wrote is a giant wall of text, total narcissistic drivel I didn't bother to read, honestly only a narcissist would believe someone wants to sit through 4 pages of that ѕhit.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I have never seen such blatantly narcissistic hateful misandrist vitriol as on that site. Some of the women go so far as to insult you personally, using "you" pronouns to directly insult any males who happen to be reading, going on an insulting rant. That website is a total turn off for me, Fetlife is the exact opposite of a fetish, it kills any sex drive I had at all, makes me want lose interest in kink altogether.

Let me explain how misandrist that website is. It is more misandrist than .me is misogynist. Because they use "you" pronouns and seem to have a specific goal of directly personally insulting any male readers.

Everyone there is narcissistic. Including the males because they have to bloat their ego to the size of a small moon to compensate for all the women there who make it feel like you have to storm the beaches of normandy on D Day to get anything. Everyone's profile is usually some over inflated narcissistic drivel that gets me out of any kind of sexual mood I was in prior. I've heard of the 80/20 rule. But women on that site make me believe in a 1200/1 rule.

Also, that moment when you realize that that cute chick you've been ogling photos of is MTF and still hotter and better personality than over half of the chicks on the website.

Also, I read a quote from a feminiѕt female which reads "I'm an open minded and polyamourous girl, who's main romantic interests are cis females and trans men."
Spoiler alert: Code word for I hate all males and penis.
Trans men look and act the same as dudes, so it basically means you are an irrational bigot who hates anyone born male.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Nostalgicel said:
I quit all dating sites but the one that doesn't try to scam me. (german only)
What is the name of this website?

I don't think OkCupid is a scam perse, its just infested with too many 4th wave feminiѕt types.

Female

BANNED
Nostalgicel said:
I quit all dating sites but the one that doesn't try to scam me. (german only)
Personally I find most dating sites to have tons of people who want something so specific that it's almost like they're choosing beggars. "please be this way or do not message me and no I will not change my god awful flaw/personality for you". I find most Dating sites to be toxic but that's life I guess.