Femoid Opinion:

localfemoid

Incels.Net Junior
Hello, I hope no one is offended that a female is on here. I just want to say that I recognize incel struggles and I will never be able to imagine what everyone is going through and it honestly breaks my heart. After reading some threads I have thought back on my own life to see if I have encountered any incels and my reaction towards them. In high school I dated two incels. One boy was 5'4 and allergic to almost everything so his skin was always red and he had to wear gloves all the time. The other boy was asian and had a genuine hatred towards women because they would bully him. I was in both of their friend groups because we all liked edgy humor and I was bullied a lot for being biracial and almost 6 foot tall. I had very low self esteem so when they asked me out (on separate occasions, I did not date them at the same time), I said yes. However, because I was so depressed from the bullying, I cut both relationships short. Now before I dated both of them, girls at my school bullied them and ignored them but after, girls became interested in them. I don't know the logic in this but it happened. Both boys were still unattractive and had terrible social skills but they ended up getting girlfriends after that. Incels probably have a better understanding as to what this might be but I just thought this might be helpful to those who are still interested in finding a partner. My idea is to ask a friend who is a girl or pay a woman to pose on social media with you or walk with you on campus or even just fake text or call your significant other at work in front of other girls and Im pretty sure they will show interest in you. If this isn't helpful Im sorry. If you are uncomfortable with a girl on this website, I understand and I will leave. This post is intended to help and I hope it does.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Women are narcissists so if they see a guy with a woman in his arms they automatically get jealous and start to wonder if they want the guy for themselves. I'm not sure if the photo trick will work anymore because its 2019 and women may be hip to the trick already. The overall system is rigged to where the rich get richer and the people getting laid get endless options while incels get none. And women are fully to blame for the system being rigged...the primary reason of greed is men trying to attract women.

6 foot tall means more human growth hormone and bigger brain than shorter females, more levels of mirror neurons and empathy. Still, I've been rejected by tall women before so can't come to any scientific conclusions about height's effect on psychology.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
As my fellow incel above me said, I doubt women would fall to such a trick.
I reckon women are actually cunning and ruthless because of our culture nowdays. A person with this traits don't fall on this kind of tricks...not easily at the very least.
Normally I would be offended by the presence of a woman here, though you endure to much garbage from Stacys so you have my sympathies.
Still, I'm no admin so I couldn't ban you anyway lol

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
TheUnworthy said:
As my fellow incel above me said, I doubt women would fall to such a trick.
I reckon women are actually cunning and ruthless because of our culture nowdays. A person with this traits don't fall on this kind of tricks...not easily at the very least.
Normally I would be offended by the presence of a woman here, though you endure to much garbage from Stacys so you have my sympathies.
Still, I'm no admin so I couldn't ban you anyway lol
You can always report suspicious posts.

I will leave the topic untouched, socialcirclemaxing is largely recognized as a useful tool in ascending.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Femoids just show how little they care as the OP hasn't returned in over a week, probably forgot about us completely.

EDIT: Actually someone banned her recently...pretty sure she wasn't banned though the day she made this post, can't remember.

drifter

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
Femoids just show how little they care as the OP hasn't returned in over a week, probably forgot about us completely.

EDIT: Actually someone banned her recently...pretty sure she wasn't banned though the day she made this post, can't remember.
Still care! Just didn't want to over step my boundaries. This isn't my safe space. Didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable. I do still care though!

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
drifter said:
lordoftheincels said:

Still care! Just didn't want to over step my boundaries. This isn't my safe space. Didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable. I do still care though!
When did you get banned?

drifter

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
drifter said:
lordoftheincels said:

When did you get banned?
It felt quite immediate. I do not have the exact date.

drifter

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
drifter said:
lordoftheincels said:
When did you get banned?
It felt quite immediate. I do not have the exact date.
K.
After reading more about incels I actually tried to pursue an Incel in my class but when I made even the slightest advances like asking for his number, he showed signs of anxiety and couldn't even speak to me. I know he can talk because I see him having convos with his friends. Im a bit confused. Are incels not comfortable talking to women? Should I keep pursuing them?