Femoid being nice to me... Help

JetBlack

Incels.Net Junior
A bit of background info: I've been chasing after girls my entire life but only came across the term incel recently (1-2month ago). I have had to move to schools due to family reasons (unrelated). I started at this school about 3 weeks ago, and ended up talking to this femoid who has just been super nice to me... She says hello every morning, she sat with me at lunch for the last week instead of with her friends and what's weird is that when I was rude to her (called her a dumb bitch) she seemed to like it... She invited me to go to the movies with her in a few days time but I'm skeptical, should I accept or is this just going to backfire?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
JetBlack said:
A bit of background info: I've been chasing after girls my entire life but only came across the term incel recently (1-2month ago). I have had to move to schools due to family reasons (unrelated). I started at this school about 3 weeks ago, and ended up talking to this femoid who has just been super nice to me... She says hello every morning, she sat with me at lunch for the last week instead of with her friends and what's weird is that when I was rude to her (called her a dumb bitch) she seemed to like it... She invited me to go to the movies with her in a few days time but I'm skeptical, should I accept or is this just going to backfire?
One time a woman name-called me then tried to hit me in the nuts, I blocked her punch then hit her in the boob, she seemed to like me after, women are crazy. That shit wouldn't fly nowadays though, I'd be called a monster for defending myself against being hit in the nuts, which is a lot worse than in the boob. Males are always guilty, even if innocent. Also, friendly reminder that realmen never hit a woman, only femboys and soyboys. Realmen walk away, even if the woman is a monster who hit them first, because thats what Christ would do, and its manly to have a loving, man on man relationship with Christ.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Fuck her....don't give her time to friendzone you. Take her into the bathroom at the movie theater and fuck her. Do it fast. Hurry.

Heretohelp

Incels.Net Junior
Try it, and dont be a douche and call her names maybe she likes you, maybe not but what happens when you dont try? Exactly, you will never know.

Han2000

Incels.Net Junior
Most femoids love strong, dominant men. They hate to admit it but it's what we want. If she likes that then keep going! Most likely shes waiting for you to get her alone and strip her down on all fours. Femoids need to be re-educated on their role in society, I do my best to do this from within

justforlolz

Incels.Net Junior
Go on the date and have fun, she likes you. Don't equate this stuff with who you are, and be open to opportunities to change your life and experience something new. She's a person like you.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
Or you are a fakecel Chad.
I'm not sure I understand, What do you mean?

I'm not a fakecel chad but women do this to all men. They want men to do their heavy lifting because they are too physically weak or too dumb to solve their own problems. I'd love to know the percentage of women in the U.S. that can change a tire (something someone with a very low IQ could do professionally).

Only white knights step up and actually do what a woman demands of them, Hoping to win the woman over. Or they are married and they have balls anymore anyway.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I'm not sure I understand, What do you mean?

I'm not a fakecel chad but women do this to all men. They want men to do their heavy lifting because they are too physically weak or too dumb to solve their own problems. I'd love to know the percentage of women in the U.S. that can change a tire (something someone with a very low IQ could do professionally).

Only white knights step up and actually do what a woman demands of them, Hoping to win the woman over. Or they are married and they have balls anymore anyway.
I was trying to say that if you are a fakecel Chad a foid might be nice to you without expecting anything in return.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Most femoids love strong, dominant men. They hate to admit it but it's what we want. If she likes that then keep going! Most likely shes waiting for you to get her alone and strip her down on all fours. Femoids need to be re-educated on their role in society, I do my best to do this from within
Fictional fantasy. We live in a metoo world lol

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Women can be nice to males, but usually not in terms of sex or dating. For instance a woman might give a subChad who lost his wallet a few dollars for food, but will never date or let him fuck her.