Feminists are delusional, but not entirely incorrect.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Feminists complain it is unsafe to walk the streets as female.

It is unsafe to walk the streets... in black ghettos or third world countries. But feminists call you "racist" for simply saying the facts. I do not hate black people therefore not racist. I dont blame black people for being thugs and criminals in this corrupt country with a broken economy.

Furthermore, feminists are pussies who are afraid of guns. So they can't safely walk the streets because they refuse to self-defense. And they make pussy laws that make self-defense illegal.

And, white people do catcall and sexually harass women...because women only date chads or rich people, and the economy is ruined which is partially the fault of women.

Therefore, feminists are delusional, but not entirely incorrect. The world does oppress women, because feminists oppress themselves.

testdriver

Incels.Net Junior
Wow, that is the single most bizarre train of reasoning I've ever seen.

I'm a 24 year old virgin but the rancid cum hasn't shot back up into my brain yet to the point of me getting this crazy and racist to boot.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master

I'm a 24 year old virgin but the rancid cum hasn't shot back up into my brain yet to the point of me getting this crazy and racist to boot.
Crazy if you think cum actually gets rancid and goes back into your brain. Bizzarre train of reasoning imo.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master

How am I racist? Prove you arent a racist and live in a ghetto black neighborhood or Africa. If race doesnt exist and all races are the same behavoirs, should have no problems. I am not a racist and fully defend your right to move to Africa if you so please.

Question. Here is IQ charts.

Here is my question. After looking at IQ charts, are the IQ charts racist for saying the facts, or is IQ a myth and not a fact?

Second question: Is it racist to say facts? Only being quiet is the only action a non-racist can do?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Black people hate white people in every way. Trust me.
Whenever I go to the ghetto I just look at blacks all I see is hate and resentment. Like they still blame whitey when 1. Its was a black man who convinced the White Supreme Court to legalize slavery. 2. Slavery was mostly promoted by jews and jews convinced whites to do it.

Third of all, most white people nowadays are gigacucks and not to blame for black poverty anymore. Blacks just are toxic bullies that bully each other constantly and never take time to garden. If blacks werent always bullying nerds and calling nerds gay, cities would have more black nerds to help them out of poverty.

Also, not all blacks are toxic. But women usually reject blacks who have a nice personality and make them incel.

Also watch the movie MOONLIGHT. it is an SJW movie but accurately depicts black communities. SJWs posts black-pilled facts and gets thunderous applause, but when I say the exact same facts i get called a "racist"...wtf.

Spoiler warning, it has some gay scenes which made me a bit queasy, I dont think there was any nudity though. If you already know the facts about the community then you dont have to watch. But if SJW you need to watch, because I'm sick of being called a racist by SJWs, when I agree with SJWs and we are on the same page.

Last edited: