Feminism created the sexual frustration for men, LOOK AT GRAPH!

King Abazo

Flip the script Hawk style, be badass
King Abazo said:
Ajl2smqr o

Source:
Women are thots, what else is new?
Less women was in love with their first intercourse partner and more women have intercourse with other women, that means that they force them self to have intercourse with other women which I found to be a self harming behavior. What I am trying to say is that feminism makes both men and women feel bad. The men are cast aside and left alone sexually frustrated and women forcing them self to go against their natural instincts and fed with anger and hatred.

Epictetus

Incels.Net Novice
Since 2019, I read History of Manliness. It explains that sexual frustration exists among men since Ancient History at least, and it can be massive (in dark Ages, the youth had "no money, no women".

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Dionysos said:
King Abazo said:
Ajl2smqr o

Source:
Women are thots, what else is new?
Less women was in love with their first intercourse partner and more women have intercourse with other women, that means that they force them self to have intercourse with other women which I found to be a self harming behavior. What I am trying to say is that feminism makes both men and women feel bad. The men are cast aside and left alone sexually frustrated and women forcing them self to go against their natural instincts and fed with anger and hatred.
The things you mentioned are perfectly described in the Bible. The cause of them is also perfectly explained.

Romans 1:24-26

"Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:"

Proponents of ideologies like feminism (those who changed the truth of God into a lie), and idolators (those who worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator), are given over to inconvenient "self harming" affections which are against nature. It's God who gives them over to do these things. It's a punishment and, you're right, it does make them feel bad.

At first glance it might appear that homosexuals, and all other kinds of sexual devients, are happy like pigs wallowing in their own sh*t. That's what they would have you believe. The truth is they're more like sharks who can't stop moving, lest they suffocate. They constantly need to keep themselves busy with more and more perverse distractions. If not everything will fall apart. The lie that they've built for themselves, that they're happy, will come crumbling down.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
The only good thing about the trompo, i mean donald trump, ist that he was against the feminazis. But now that the bidet, i mean joe biden, won the politicial elections in the USA, looks like everything will be worse...