Feminiѕts are freaking out because dating app statistics are starting to Blackpill men.

Lordgoro

Your TRUE Emperor! Kneel!
Maskedman said:
JFL being "radicalized" by data. That's a weird way of saying that someones acknowledges the truth.
"Acknowledging the truth" wasn't sensationalistic and fear-mongering enough. This is straight-up propaganda.
The TRUTH is ALL blackpill, UNTIL that becomes WIDELY known, society is totally delusional!

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
BrettyBoy said:
Chad or bloody well over.
Honestly, legalizing and destigmatizing prostіtution is the only way to end inceldom. Women will only fuck us if we pay.
It has to be a regulated industry though. Women cannot charge more than a market rate of up to 50 quid a go. Charging more would be illegal. Let poorcels have n equal chance to.

Defy

Mentalcel
Dating apps are a fuсking joke. Look at tinder right now. So many single moms tired of fuccbois, tired of playing of games, looking for something serious, step up and beta bux my chad spawn.

Wristlet_2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
Dating apps are a fuсking joke. Look at tinder right now. So many single moms tired of fuccbois, tired of playing of games, looking for something serious, step up and beta bux my chad spawn.
ERfuel tbh

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
Even if you get blackpill there, the blue pill is strong. You can't deny men's biological urges plus society's brainwashing. There's no way those men will give up and become black pill just because they spent the entire day swiping and sending messages, while getting zero reaction. I know. I've been there.

It takes a lot to take the black pill.

StoicNihilist

"Time is a flat circle."
Even if you get blackpill there, the blue pill is strong. You can't deny men's biological urges plus society's brainwashing. There's no way those men will give up and become black pill just because they spent the entire day swiping and sending messages, while getting zero reaction. I know. I've been there.

I know, it took me a while to fully accept the Blackpill as well (although I didn't exactly call it that at the time, but same concept).

It was so hard for me to accept because it meant resigning to the fact that females are biologically hardwired to be hostile towards ugly males, and nothing I do will ever get a women to feel attracted towards me. Why? Because women only get a finite amount of eggs, and pregnancy is dangerous and painful. As a result, they are subconsciously driven to only want sex with top tier genetically superior males.

And guess what? I'm not one of them. Neither are you or anyone else on this forum most likely. I lost, you lost, we lost. And its devastating. But that is the Blackpill for you. Its about accepting reality no matter how much it hurts.

Lordgoro

Your TRUE Emperor! Kneel!
Now Enlightened said:

I know, it took me a while to fully accept the Blackpill as well (although I didn't exactly call it that at the time, but same concept).

It was so hard for me to accept because it meant resigning to the fact that females are biologically hardwired to be hostile towards ugly males, and nothing I do will ever get a women to feel attracted towards me. Why? Because women only get a finite amount of eggs, and pregnancy is dangerous and painful. As a result, they are subconsciously driven to only want sex with top tier genetically superior males.

And guess what? I'm not one of them. Neither are you or anyone else on this forum most likely. I lost, you lost, we lost. And its devastating. But that is the Blackpill for you. Its about accepting reality no matter how much it hurts.
I have to disagree with your LAST point... We didnt "lose" because we were NEVER in the game in the first place!! We werent competing, we werent contestants, we were always merely OBSERVERS, who BELIEVED we were registered in the game, so we were proceeding under that delusion. But cannot lose if you arent actually playing, and incels NEVER WERE!