Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Maybe, if she looks good enough and pays me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Title.

Feminism is a seemingly never-ending expansion of female privilege, the plague of the XXI century and the undoing of civilisation.

So far it has undone the family, the academic environment, the workplace culture and the free labour market.

Marriage is now a scam and a form of legalized male exploitation. No longer is there such a societal unit as a "family", the word is now used to describe legally regulated attachment of a male betabux to a female Chad ceased to notice. An attemp of the betabux to establish an actual family will cost 50% of his wealth, never seeing his children, if they were born for future alimony, and possibly freedom.

Academic environment is now much less liberal and intellectually challenging, thanks to enforcement of feminiѕt SJW agenda, redistribution of money in favour of "gender studies", "women studies" and other ridiculous "science" and "gender-balanced quotas" for PhD applicants, on campuses etc.

The workplace culture, especially in offices, lies in ruins thanks to thr prevalence of females pretending to be working to feel equal and get money without producing value. Actual workers who realized this become less motivated over time, in some cases quitting their jobs altogether if they can afford that. Mentoring has gone through severe changes, thanks to "metoo" fake accusations encouragement.

Free labour market isn't a reality too, thanks to the already mentioned quotas and other forms of rewarding "correct" gender identity instead of merit.

It is only getting worse.

Those, who support it are disgusting.

Male feminiѕts are basically advocating their own emasculation, humiliation and enslavement. There is absolutely no valid reason to do that, but they gladly trade the achievements of previous generations, taking their rights away from themselves and future generations of men just for a fleeting impression of fighting for a greater justuce. "Après nous, le déluge".

Female feminiѕts do benefit from what they support. In fact, they never do otherwise. They used to support patriarchy and monogamy too, for fear of lifelong loneliness, until cucks offered them more.

What's disgusting is how they want to be men, but without the drawbacks of this "privileged life". They do get what they want, but many of them end up even more dissatisfied. Of course, the rub is dating. Some of them, pushed to a well-paid position and fakeupfrauded to death, find themselves unable to date up. They just can't what's so natural and appealing to them. The need to date a match or even date down is, however outrageous it may sound to us, is turning them to coping. Clearly, these are "manly" copes like smoking and drinking.
Some of those emancipated females can't date anyone. Nearly all of them end up settling for a submissive desperate beta cuck, who they deeply hate for their seemingly inherent inability to wear the trousers in a "family".
It's apparent that no man would ever go for a feminiѕt female, unless he's a submissive desperate cuck. Dating an "equal-to-man" as a normal straight man is impossible, because it makes him "equal-to-homo". So, they actually become homosexual, because it's the same for less effort, commit suicide or end up life-long shut-in virgins, unwilling to surrender.

I myself am an incel and I must say, that I would never ever date a feminiѕt, even a "my type" Stacy. That's just repulsing. I don't mind "strong" women, I'm OK with confident women, I would potentially benefit if she wagemogs me, but this all is only fine as long as she's a woman, not an "equal-to-man" human female.

I don't blame females for feminism and can't really judge them for supporting the ideas which bring them so much profit, but open and explicit voicing of a girl's feminiѕt views is an instant and 100%-guaranteed eternal turn-off for me.
My zero purchasing power on the dating market won't be affected anyhow, kek.
We could easily be colleagues, maybe opponents in a debate, but there have always been and will always be only two genders, therefore an "equal-to-man" cannot be a woman. Period.

Attachments

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
That's fine. I will take all the feminiѕts that you don't want to date, you can give them to me lol.

I think the real question that ought to be asked is, not whether or not I would date feminiѕts. But would feminiѕts date me.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
That's fine. I will take all the feminiѕts that you don't want to date, you can give them to me lol.

I think the real question that ought to be asked is, not whether or not I would date feminiѕts. But would feminiѕts date me.
Heck, remembered that had forgotten the pic.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Not really. That's out of the question for this forum's inhabitants. feminiѕts are entitled to Chad.
Maybe, if you're 5+/10 and NTmax, you'd succeed, as they tend to be insufficiently attractive for Chad to notice, however hard they try.
inb4 giga cope, because actually men have no standards, beggars can't be choosers and Chad gets all females