Feminiѕt and the #METOO led men into becoming incels

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
Funny thing is the men who oppress women are still oppressing women. This ideology enables these men to use women as objects without consequenc. While the women they abuse blame virgin men for their grievance. I’m all for women having jobs and equal pay, but feminism has nothing to do with that. Might as well be called chadism. Chads are the enemy folks women are just ignorant.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master

The lies of feminism made you an incel, they deserve only retaliation!
It's true they say, "No such thing as bad student, only bad teacher. Teacher say, student do."
People just love to lump Incels in everything don’t they? The very definition of Incel means they cant rape.

But i shouldn’t expect anything less from females. They cant think for themselves let alone properly.

In their minds its:

Female = Good. Men = Bad

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
King Abazo said:

The lies of feminism made you an incel, they deserve only retaliation!
It's true they say, "No such thing as bad student, only bad teacher. Teacher say, student do."
People just love to lump Incels in everything don’t they? The very definition of Incel means they cant rаpe.

But i shouldn’t expect anything less from females. They cant think for themselves let alone properly.

In their minds its:

Female = Good. Men = Bad

It wont be long until the next generations see how bad unattractive men get it...its at that point all of the feminists will begin scrubbing all of their social media profiles, all of their misandrist articles, and then like conformers begin to pretend they always felt that way. When will it happen? Who knows. 20-30-40 years? Lookism and pretty priviledge are scientifically proven, yet we don't seem to have any force behind it? Most likely because the people in influencial positions are directly benefitting from it.

I saw three girls wearing black lives matter t-shirts once. I asssumed they were tolerant and liberal. Yet - it didn't stop them making a comment about my looks. The hypocrisy is real.