Femcels

Username6321

So I see now that there is the female version of this identity as well.

Is this some kind of meme by 4Chan trolls or did these women get bullied and physically beaten by their own gender as well?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Women rarely beat on other women, its mostly emotional gossip and abuse since 99% of women are narcissists.

Femcels only exist in the sense that they are mentalcels. Although I believe that autistic lesbiancels can exist, but autist lesbiancels still have it 10x easier than incels, most end up finding a girlfriend eventually, unlike incels. But sometimes its good to hear from them (the autist lesbiancels) just how toxic women are, and how much they have to struggle just to get a girlfriend, it helps validate to us than us incels arent really crazy and that most women really are terrible people.

Username6321

tremor said:
Come on, it's just a meme. And not even a funny one.
From what I gather it is a mockery by trolls who find it funny to dehumanize men that went through physical violence, trauma etc.
I wonder why they find it so funny to invest a huge part of their time to LARP with a fake female online identity.

They write on their topics that they have children, ONS etc. that automatically disqualifies them from this.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Could be possible that the femcel reddit is made up of male trolls, however some of my money is on them just being run of the mill entitled females as per usual.

Username6321

lordoftheincels said:
Could be possible that the femcel reddit is made up of male trolls, however some of my money is on them just being run of the mill entitled females as per usual.
Could be, but why would real women with a huge ego complex steal all the words from the male incels? To me it reeks of 4Chan.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Username6321 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Could be, but why would real women with a huge ego complex steal all the words from the male incels? To me it reeks of 4Chan.
Never really been to femcel reddit that long. Its kind of cringey and toxic so I dont really read much of it. I will have to take your word for it that they are copy pasting things.

Username6321

Searched for hours on the Internet. The nearest thing I found were high school girls that got picked on by their own gender. But the bullying was just in words so it is absolutely nothing to the extreme violence some incels experienced.