Femcel

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
There is a growing femcel movement, here are my views about it:

I am not sure if most females can be incel. But even so, I hope the femcel movement gains media attention, because as we all know society does not care about males and only cares about females. So if females are incel, then the media will stop hating incels and maybe even view us as human beings.

So I guess the question is...can females be femcel. In my experience even 3/10 looking females can get laid easily. However if a female is a 1 or 0 out of 10 then maybe they are incel. But I think these females are very, very rare. Most females, even the ugly ones, are easy on the eyes and have attractive features.

Reading these femcel posts, most of them can get laid. But complain about their man not loving or doing anything for them. So again it seems like a repeat of the same story: Women seeking out emotionally unavailable men who don't love them. Then whining about it. When chances are they would reject anyone who actually loved them.

Into The Fire states: "Statistic says that after 22-24yo there are 5 times more male virgins, so no, famales can't be incel."

I would argue the majority of females cannot be trucel. But mentalcel like Eiliot Rodgers. Eliot Rodgers was a mentalcel who, from what I recall, never even bothered to try and flirt or ask a woman out ever, then got mad. To be an incel there has to be a requirement of being repeatedly rejected. But yeah it still sucks and it sucks that women never approach you, yet always approach chads.

Also about the 3/10 thing. Cucks and feminiѕts like to play the mob hysteria game like Town of Salem mafia tactics. They say it is dehumanizing to rate someone based on a scale of 1 through 10. Yet the reality is they only readily fuck males who are 10/10. It is like town of salem and they are pretending to be good people. SJWs are evil hypocrites.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
I suspect that they are just attentionwhores who can't get Chad to notice them. Maybe, some landwhales are disgusting enough for no one to want them, but in these cases losing weight will do. Also there can be really severely deformed women. Well, there's a very small percentage.

From what I've seen, most "femcels" aren't deformed or landwhales, and that's why I don't believe there's such a thing as "femcel". An above average man is doomed, an above average woman can have a new partner every day. Just that Chad will rarely be one of those and will almost never want to commit. If it's being unable to find a partner, then "femcels" are a joke.

I don't know when they turned up, maybe after the media hype over those notorious mass shootings by self identified incels.

They seem to be thinking there are Chads here. Abusive, cruel, narcissistic, violent ones, as portrayed by the media. Of course they want it. Too bad there aren't any.

Also, check out the pic. Le funny meme that illustrates what "nerd girls" are actually looking for. I believe it's the same story with incels on the horizon.

Attachments

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Pretty much yes. When I read a male incel's post I feel gloom and depressed about what he's going through. But when I read femcels, it just feels to me that they aren't really even trying or entilted.

Ironically it is the Media that calls male incels entitled...and ironically it will be femcels that will finally convince the media that incels aren't entilted.

Part of the problem was Eliot Rodger's mentalcel who did not even flirt with a girl at all....and demanded only 9's and 10's and now all incels are lumped as entitled like him. NPC logic cannot comprehend anything but generalizations. I think the idiocy of Rodger's views did more damage to incels than the actual shootings he did.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Ironically it is the Media that calls male incels entitled...and ironically it will be femcels that will finally convince the media that incels aren't entilted.
AFAIK, "femcels" accuse us of being entitled too because we allegedly refuse to lower our standards and date them. This is an outrage how they get away with this low effort trolling seeing that in real life it's vice versa.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
AFAIK, "femcels" accuse us of being entitled too because we allegedly refuse to lower our standards and date them. This is an outrage how they get away with this low effort trolling seeing that in real life it's vice versa.
I've never had the chance to date a femcel, and if they actually gave me a chance I would date them probably. The only femcels I've met in real life were volcels who declared nobody to be good enough for them.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
I've never had the chance to date a femcel, and if they actually gave me a chance I would date them probably. The only femcels I've met in real life were volcels who declared nobody to be good enough for them.
You can't date what doesn't exist. Unless you are tulpamaxing freak of course.

And yeah, they're alone because they're too picky. Most of them likely have a dozen of thirsty beta orbiters to complain about their loneliness and lack of romantic experience.

Can't say for sure. But I do know that social anxiety/mental hangups doesn't give a damn if you're male or female.
Ofc it's still easier for the female to have sex whether she's experiencing anxiety/low self worth or not. The guy would still do all the work if she was frozen there in terror. My question is; does that count as rape? Sex you didn't know you wanted yet.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
RobAmazing said:
I know a case, refused a female for a date because she was way too fat, and suicidal. It felt so good tbh
Was it like 10 years ago or more? A modern suicidal landwhale can now have hordes of incel-tier orbiters. Each one will spend years as a butler in delusion that she's easy and is almost in love, just needs some more time and le true love.
A really ugly girl not in the 1st world country can "girl gamer" max or animemax to get a similar result. In a 3rdworld shithole she can run the "good housewife" game to get at least one man. And he'll look a way better than her. For ugly men it's over everywhere.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
It came to my mind that introduction of femcels puts us in a zugzwang. However incels react, it will make the situation worse.

If we continue denying their existence, we'll be seen as liars and hypocrites, because from the claim that no woman wants to date an incel abd an incel would settle for anything it follows that any random incel would date a "femcel", no matter how ugly. Of course, it's not going to prove to be true, because many male incels look pretty decent, while a female might only be invisible if she's really ugly, a freak and lives in contidions of low male/female ratio; which is rare. Stats say that there're around 105 boys born per 100 girls. For a man it suffices to be sub6 to be incel. But hey, dating 3+/10 points down is ridiculous, let alone 5 or 6, it's abject humiliation, a spineless creature to go for that will fail and get cucked in no time.

In case we accept and recognize them, that would just return us to the as-we-were state of ignorance as bluepilled nice guys. Notably, those "femcels" who deny they want Chad, claim thry want a nice guy, who'd respect them aka an orbiter. A fate worse than death, because once you're dead, it's over for good, but as an orbiter you're wasting your precious time and potentially wagecucked money

Ignoring them will only back up their and bluepilled cucks' argument that we only want giga Stacy female worshippers.

I wonder how this is going to be used in SJWs' incels persecution. They are doing some major propaganda to portray us as alt-right extremist terrorists, but what about those women who pretend to be equal to us even with regards to this? I guess SJWs will pretend that "femkels" are not like that, claiming there were not "femkel" mass shooters and they even came up with the term of "pinkpill" so as not to identify with the hateful and murderous incels gang.

No idea how the big daddy government will make females even more privileged to fight this yet another trace of vile patriarchy. Maybe, they'll import genetically edited Chad from China, making us pay for it all through taxmaxing. Realistically, in the nearest future they may introduce Canada-tier cohabitation law, which would entitle a woman to the wife status in case she lives with a man for some prolonged time. Housing is expensive AF these days, so this'd help them a ton. Also, of course even more positive discrimination during hiring on top-tier well-paid positions to make 0/10 wahmen be able to betabux Chadlite or two.
You can't win as an incel

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Society's views of males: All males are evil narcissists unworthy of love and happiness.

Society's views of females: All females are holy, innocent, perfect beings who deserve love and happiness. Females can do no wrong.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Society's views of males: All males are evil narcissists unworthy of love and happiness.

Society's views of females: All females are holy, innocent, perfect beings who deserve love and happiness. Females can do no wrong.
Tbh. The ultimate state of equality.
"Chad is evil narcissist, but his 6'6 personality is so cute teehee"