Femcel trolls?

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
There are currently three separate threads on the front page of GD all by new accounts claiming to be femcels.
All have received responses and not one of these "femcels" has responded back yet. Reminds me a lot of tinder. Three of these threads created within the span of two days is quite a coincidence. I suspect trolls.

If there are actually females lurking this board, which I doubt, then there's nothing we could really say to you to change your perspective of anything. If you are trying to be the elusive/mythical "nice girl" who's actually "not like other girls" then here's my only advice. Don't be a slut in public and think it's okay cuz "muh feminism, muh empowerment." Next, don't tease or "flirt" with ugly guys like us unless you actually plan to fck them, which we both know you're not. We don't want to "hang out" with a "kewl kawaii girl" all that is is a giant tease. Don't play idiotic mind games expecting men to be mind readers, like telling a man you're not interested but you actually want him to further pursue you. Cut that shit out. Communicate like a functioning human being. Humble yourself. Realize you're not a gift to this world, don't be such a narcissist who feels entitled to playgirl models.

I could go on and on but it's probably a fruitless effort for most likely troll accounts. If you're not trolls then prove it by responding. Communicate!!

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
It doesn't hurt for threads like this to be around for a day or two. The fact that they are effectively always carbon copy of one another is your daily real-life proof of the blackpill. Took them down now, but new ones will definitely be created.

Females think that they can find Chad here because of the "incels have toxic and misogynistic personalities" meme. Less delusional ones know that there are tons of orbiter material in communities like this one. The final goal is attention anyway.

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
Lemme tell ya a secret. Gender ratio for this site is 60% male and 40% female. They are lurkers.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
BrettyBoy said:
I heard femcels aren’t an actual thing and just females mocking lonely men.
The femcel reddit is not so much mocking males, but a direct assault against them.

The femcel here is an apparent lesbian... It is actually impossible for a non-lesbian to be a femcel, because men don't play retarded cunty mindgames like women. Some so-called femcels have committed suіcіde before, this is because they are entitled narcissists who don't even try and are only willing to date gigachads (ahem, ER anyone?) On reddit they claim all incels are the same as ER and entitled when its ironically the opposite, all femcels are entitled delusional narcissists like ER.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
I heard femcels aren’t an actual thing and just females mocking lonely men.
The femcel reddit is not so much mocking males, but a direct assault against them.

The femcel here is an apparent lesbian... It is actually impossible for a non-lesbian to be a femcel, because men don't play retarded cunty mindgames like women. Some so-called femcels have committed suіcіde before, this is because they are entitled narcissists who don't even try and are only willing to date gigachads (ahem, ER anyone?) On reddit they claim all incels are the same as ER and entitled when its ironically the opposite, all femcels are entitled delusional narcissists like ER.
I see.