Females follow chads not feminism

Ojdhin

Chads masturbate to my drawings and beg for more
There was this spanish airhead chad (Naim Darrechi) who recently spoke up against abortion and now suddenly droves of progressive women are anti-abortion. This demonstrates foids don’t support feminism, they just hate incels. they will follow whatever bogus crud (not saying prolife is bogus position I am more speaking about the implications of this debacle), as long as Chad wishes them to follow. As long as incels suffer they will support the policy.

This supports my paradigm, Chad is the enemy. Foids are just dumb.

This debacle was disgusting, disgusting display of how foids can’t think for themselves. I am really disappointed with feminists and all females.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
There was this spanish airhead chad (Naim Darrechi) who recently spoke up against abortion and now suddenly droves of progressive women are anti-abortion. This demonstrates foids don’t support feminism, they just hate incels. they will follow whatever bogus crud (not saying prolife is bogus position I am more speaking about the implications of this debacle), as long as Chad wishes them to follow. As long as incels suffer they will support the policy.

This supports my paradigm, Chad is the enemy. Foids are just dumb.

This debacle was disgusting, disgusting display of how foids can’t think for themselves. I am really disappointed with feminists and all females.
BLACKPILL.

WomenRTrash666

Incels.Net Junior
Trash bags are just stupid and can’t think for themselves. I used to be on this chat/social media site and every time a “hot” guy on there would say something they’d quickly change it up and respond with “you’re exactly right!” Or “Couldn’t have said it better myself”.. They banned me for referring to them as “stupid slit”, “gashes”, and my favorite “brainless cum dumps”…

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
That is exactly how it is. I see the same everywhere I go. Every women in the office thinks incels are dumb and useless, and complain about incels to upper management, making it impossible for incels to move up.

Yet it seems every five minutes women need help from incels to do their jobs because the Chads are too busy fucking someone else.

Total fucking morons!