Females bodies thread

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Tremor made an interesting concept and I would like to expound upon it on it's own thread.
tremor said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Why'd she lie and tell me, "I'm really attracted to you too honestly!" And "you're quite an attractive guy!" And "we met for a reason!"?
She didn't lie. Females can't lie because they can't think. She teased you and possibly expressed an emotion of feeling good about herself thanks to your orbiting. In this context she could as well use "sweet", "tasty" or "profitable" instead of "attractive" and it would mean the same thing.

You don't exist to her in the way you perceive yourself, there's just her body and surrounding stimuli, good or bad ones and she uses all her almost-human-tier abilities and intelligence solely to keep it in the best possible state. It's present in men just as male capacities exist in women, but to a lesser extent of course. This can be illustrated with male to female suіcіde ratio
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
and the fact that females usually choose less harmful methods to begin with, like overdosing on tic tac. There are quite many advanced specimens these days, but at large females view themselves as bodies, not persons. As to why and how your words make her body feel better, lurk psychosomatics. I'm not very good at it.

Upd. Another example is how incels and femcels both chiefly struggle because of their bodies but they blame themselves for the situation and we don't because we aren't just our bodies. It wasn't our choice to be subnumans and so it makes no sense to blame yourself for what you could never control. Incels do blame their bodies (or faces, whatever), but never equate those to themselves as creatures, human beings like femcels do.

Quite a few femcels are feminists as it can be seen on their subreddit and they freak out at le objectification but it's just because they realize their bodies=they aren't good enough for Chad. Basic cope.

When a female is attracted to Chad a guy she offers her body, offers sex. Everything else is a flourish to keep the man if he has better body options like interested Stacy instead of his current Becky gf.

Also check out the difference in the outrage between male and female body shaming.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Wikipedia states 3 critical things:

- That females are more suicidal than males, yet commit suіcіde less
- That males commit suіcіde over 2x more in Civilzed countries than third-world ones
- Forgot the other thing.

Anyway, I would like to know what he means by the connection to suіcіde and the Female body image, specifically this statement here "It's present in men just as male capacities exist in women, but to a lesser extent of course. This can be illustrated with male to female suіcіde ratio"

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
His idea is novel but there are some loose ends, the bit I mentioned in the post above which I do not understand.

Further I would like to elaborate on the idea because it is clear Feminists abhor being viewed as bodies...what I would say to fix this hole is that females, have a split-mind between the Social and Sexual.

If you are getting "friendzoned" it means her split-personality is getting stuck in Social mode. So when you are talking to a female you are actually talking to 2 people not 1 person. I would go so far as to say her sexual self is entirely a body, mindless, and that her Social self is completely a mind and no body at all, often prudish in communications.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Both men and females are reluctant to commit suіcіde on the whole because it's a threat to one's physical existence. Yet men do kill themselves more often and tend to pick more efficient methods, while females tend to prefer things that don't do irreversible damage because no matter what they still want to maximize their appeal for Chad.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Both men and females are reluctant to commit suіcіde on the whole because it's a threat to one's physical existence. Yet men do kill themselves more often and tend to pick more efficient methods, while females tend to prefer things that don't do irreversible damage because no matter what they still want to maximize their appeal for Chad.
Nvm I get it now, you are saying females fail at suіcіde because they are more protective of their bodies.