Female operations exposed

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Ok so this video shows what it is like to be a modern american female:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLI7gaC2mE4

Despite what the SJW would have you believe, american females are not victims, they are not oppressed, and the only males who have male privilege are chads

tremor

Staff Member
Females say that males are privileged because they don't regard unattractive and/or unmanly ones as such.

I've seen females complaining outloud that there were no men around when they didn't have a cuck to lick her feet or a Chad to drool over. That's pretty offensive, tbh, but showing you've been offended will lead you to being laughed at even further.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Yep, females basically act like big fat bullies. If you mention to them you are virgin or incel they will instantly label you as toxic and a bad person. When they are the one's who are toxic.

All feminiѕts do is whine about chads, then only fuck chads. Because the only males who have male priviledge are chads. And these women pretend that all males have privilege when they don't.

Male priviledge does not exist, except for chads. What is the male priviledge? Free to work as a slave, as a soldier obeying orders and putting their life on the line. Or work in the mines or in a factory. Free to have delusions about becoming a rich athlete even though 99% of males never will. Free to pay child support and alimony after a divorce. Free to be used and disrespected by other males and women. Free to be thrown in jail after standing up for their dignity. Free to be forced to dress a certain way, have no emotions, and forced not to flirt. Free to be rejected and struggle all the time. Where is the privilege? The only privilege males have is not having a period.

Oh and what is this #MeToo movement about? Mostly about rich Hollywood assholes who abuse the system and rape. Most men do not rape. Even Eliot Rodgers did not rape. Yet somehow incels get blamed for the actions of rich hollywood assholes. Mostly it is chads who abuse women, yet women flock to chads in droves.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
I remember I had to hear a chad in the apartment above me. Always throwing tantrums and screaming at his wife. Totally toxic chad, I would have been nothing but nice to that girl, yet people irrationally call me creepy because I'm not a normie. I would be nothing but nice to women. Yet I get called a creep. Instead they'd rather date junkies or abusive boyfriends. Then they go on their tirades hating on nice guys because "nice guys just want sex". Yet they go around dating chads who only want sex.

memecrackhead

lordoftheincels said:
Yep, females basically act like big fat bullies. If you mention to them you are virgin or incel they will instantly label you as toxic and a bad person. When they are the one's who are toxic.

All feminiѕts do is whine about chads, then only fuck chads. Because the only males who have male priviledge are chads. And these women pretend that all males have privilege when they don't.

Male priviledge does not exist, except for chads. What is the male priviledge? Free to work as a slave, as a soldier obeying orders and putting their life on the line. Or work in the mines or in a factory. Free to have delusions about becoming a rich athlete even though 99% of males never will. Free to pay child support and alimony after a divorce. Free to be used and disrespected by other males and women. Free to be thrown in jail after standing up for their dignity. Free to be forced to dress a certain way, have no emotions, and forced not to flirt. Free to be rejected and struggle all the time. Where is the privilege? The only privilege males have is not having a period.

Oh and what is this #MeToo movement about? Mostly about rich Hollywood assholes who abuse the system and rape. Most men do not rape. Even Eliot Rodgers did not rape. Yet somehow incels get blamed for the actions of rich hollywood assholes. Mostly it is chads who abuse women, yet women flock to chads in droves.
ur just mad that you cant get pusѕy